Chapter 10: Goddamn it, Tina

"I'm so tired, I want to die. Can I just die?" Camila dramatically stated as she laid down on the floor to prove her point on how tired she was. Landon chuckled as he handed Camila a milkshake.

"I told you to eat lunch, didn't I?" Landon teased, eating a muffin. After the Camren talk, Camila went backstage to have a meeting with her crew and the girls went to theirs. Landon immediately turned on his protective side and questioned her. Camila simply told him that they were now in good terms and Landon sighed out a breath of relief.

"You know I don't eat lunch anymore." Camila complained, not even in the mood for a milkshake.

"I know Milz, but seriously, even the doctor said you need to try and eat." Landon softly said, grabbing the milkshake from her and put it on a side counter.

"I eat. I just don't eat in the afternoon." Camila shrugged, getting up from the floor and sat beside Landon on the couch. Camila was hungry that afternoon but even the smell of food made her want to puke. The doctor has suggested some medicine that can help her but she refused to take anything except those sleeping pills.

"Roger are we done?" Camila asked.

"Yup, just remember okay? An interview tomorrow, I'll pick you up. The concert the next day after, even more interviews on Thursday and the album drops on Friday. We'll do a couple interviews in the morning and celebrate afterwards, what about that?" Roger said and Landon simply scoffed. Camila was aware of how they both feel about each other but she didn't pay that much attention to it simply because she hates drama.

Camila nodded in understanding and pulled Landon's arm "Landon, can we go get dinner?"

"Okay Milz, let's go." Landon agreed and stood up from his position. As they walked out, Landon had a brilliant plan. Well, more like just a plan, because he didn't know if it was even good now that he thought about it.

"Um, Milz. Do you think we should ask the girls if they want to come with us?" Landon slowly asked. Camila froze for a second, trying to process what Landon just said.

Okay, maybe it wasn't a brilliant plan, Landon thought.

"I mean, it was just a suggestion, you know. Forget it. Nevermind what-"

"Sure." Camila chirped. What's up with the sudden mood change? One second she looked like she was about to smack Landon on the head, and now she was cheerfully agreeing to this.

"Um, okay." They walked out the room and head over to fifth harmony's changing room. Landon knocked at the wooden door and a dark-skinned woman opened it. She was an adult and Landon was beyond confused. The older woman was staring at Landon in awe and Camila chuckled a bit.

"Mrs. Kordei, hi!" Camila greeted, smiling awkwardly at her. She wasn't in good terms with her daughter, God knows what her mom thinks about her. Landon, on the other hand, stared at Camila, waiting to be introduced.

"Oh, uh, Landon, this is Normani's mom, Andrea." Camila introduced and Landon, being the gentleman, took out his hand for her to shake. Mrs. Kordei shook it and gave Landon a wide smile, and now, Camila was as confused as Landon was. Why is she staring at Landon like that? She legit looked like the heart eyed emoji.

"My family loves you, we see you on TV all the time." The older woman gushed, opening the door wider.

"Oh, uh, thanks." Landon blushed as he and Camila walked in. When Normani saw Landon walked in, she knew she was fucked. Her mom was always a fan of Landon's, claiming that he was the hottest young actor she has ever seen. And of course, she wanted them together.