Oh No...Not This

Angel's POV    Luna and I are still next to each other today, since Rae is sick and can't make our classes

             Angel's POV
   Luna and I are still next to each other today, since Rae is sick and can't make our classes. Luna has been acting different since Mario has been back, more sister like. There's no rude, mean remarks or dirty looks my way.
    Christian is walking up and down the rows, setting papers down. I understand that he wants to do something with his brains but doesn't he want some time off? Being a teacher takes that away. Luna taps her pencil and looks up at him seductively as he gets to her.
    He slowly sets the paper down on my lap, looking at me closely, eyed narrow like he's thinking about something. My eyed meet his, making him grin and continue on his way. Luna turns her head in my direction and cocks a brow.
     "Was he just- no," she says, not wanting to believe whatever she was saying. "Is there something going on with you two?" She asks. My eyed widen and I go cold. Is it obvious?
    "No. God no; he's our teacher," I say. She grins and looks down at her papers.
     "Of course not. I mean look at you," she says. Well...all good things must come to an end.
      ×××××××××
       Scott is just staring at me during break. I look back at him and cock my head to the side. He raises a brow, but gives me a grin. "What's wrong?" I ask him. He looks confused for a second.    
     "Nothing. You-you just seem so much more happier than you were," he says. I can't help but blush. "And you seem more relaxed." A giggle escapes me.
     "I've just let go," I say. In more ways then one. He smiles and nods in understanding. Before I can realize, he's leaning in closer to me. "Whatcha doin' Scotty?" I ask with a nervous smile.
     "Getting you back. I miss you. I miss us," he says. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. He runs his hand down my cheek. His hands are nothing like Christians. His are smooth and lotioned, Christians are calloused and rough. Their eyes...Christians are drowning and the deepest blue.
      I didn't realize that he was still talking until I snap out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry. We ca-". Before I can finish my sentence, his lips are on mine. I kiss him back then stop. Its not the same; hr doesn't make me feel the way I used to.
  A clearing throat makes Scott pull away. "I need to talk to you," a all too familiar voice says. Looking up, I jump when I see Christian. His body looks relaxed as well as his facial expression, but his eyes show he's pissed.
     "Okay," I say and stand. Scott watches me as I stand. Christian leads me to the parking lot, his head down. "What's wrong?" He still looks murderous. Its quiet scary.
     "Just get in the damn car," he demands. It's like there's fifty shades to this man; fifty shades of fucked up. I get in, the heater warming my body.
     The ride is silent and tension is rolling in the air. We get out and go up to his pent house. When we're there he sets his coat on the arm of the couch and kisses me deeply. I push him away, extremely confused. "What's going on?" I ask. 
    "I'm trying to distract myself," he says. Oh so now I'm a distraction.
     "From what?" I ask, scared to hear the answer. No matter what, he always answer with total honesty. You have to be prepared for it.    
      "So I don't beat the shit out if you," he says through clenched teeth. Fear runs through me. "What the hell are you doing kissing him of all people?" He's mad. Really mad. Fuming.
      "He kissed me. I-"
      "But you didn't push away, but you do to me? I want- I want to-"
      "Want to what? Punish me?" I ask. Hr stays quiet but his eyes show the answer. He does. I raise my shin a little. "Do it then. Punish me," I say. He draws Hus brows together like he's pained.
    "You would never look at me the same again," he says. Because he turns away, I begin to walk away. I stop in my tracks as a scary thought comes to mind, but it won't shake. I turn around and look at him.
     "Show me!" I say loudly, making him turn and look at me. "Show me the worst you could do." Tears brim my eyes.
     "You don't want this."
     "But you do."

AN: What do you think is going to happen?? Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/           -Veah