75. You're On Your Period And He Takes Care Of You - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
@5sosfamforevah
...

Ayyyy I'm a "popular story" ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW MOM?!

Luke:  
You were on vacation in paradise, but you felt like Hell. Who knew that Fiji could be ruined for you?

While your brother and friends were out catching waves and playing beach volleyball, you were stuck up in the hotel room with an electric blanket, watching old reruns of SpongeBob.

"ARE YA READY KIDS?" The speakers on the TV boomed as the next episode flicked on.

"Not really captain," you pouted. Of course, just when you were finally getting some time off your period had to come along and ruin it. You were not in the mood for the beach.

"I can't hear yooooou!" Of course the theme song couldn't hear you, it was prerecorded.

"I said not really-" you repeated yourself anyway, after all you were stuck up in a hotel room alone while the boys were having the time of their lives down on the beautiful beach.

"OHHHHHHH WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?"

"SpongeBob Squarepants," you sighed, and picked up the remote. You hit the power button so that the screen and speakers turned off and gave you some peace.

Life was rough when you couldn't enjoy Fiji or SpongeBob. So, still very bummed out, you stood up, and got out of bed. You walked over to the blinds of the room and pulled them back, so that you could see the patio and beach down below. It looked so nice...

You opened the patio doors and let the warm salty air coming off of the sea hit your face. You took in a deep breath and sighed. You stepped further out onto the patio, wearing just your pajamas. The sunlight warmed your face, and the soothing sound of the ocean waves calmed you.

You wanted to go down, but at the same time, you didn't want to change, you didn't want to deal with the hot sand or harsh sunlight. You didn't feel well, and even though you theoretically could enjoy the beach, it just didn't seem possible in the moment.

Then you spotted your brother, and friends. His tall, awkward, self was tangled in a volleyball net. You giggled and watched as Ashton tangled his fingers into his curls and tipped his head back, very obviously yelling. You squinted and saw that Calum was lounging on a beach towel, and Michael was sitting on the sand, laughing maniacally.

You giggled and pulled up a chair to watch. Luke looked seemed to be rather thoroughly ensnared. One of his arms was woven through the netting, along with a foot, so he was balancing on one leg, and his free arm was pulling on his stuck leg. His sunglasses were dangling off of one ear but he wasn't trying to straighten them.