Chapter 31: Miami Day One Part Two

Mom: I'm not saying go out there and be a hoe but if thats the message you got from it then yea. There are a lot of guys out there I'm sure and you don't want be in relationship after relationship. It begins to feel like a dungeon no matter how much you love the person. You a fine young man, your young and in college just have a little fun. Take a little time for you and heal one hundred percent first then if Chris still around get serious. I love you and Chris together but you my baby I want you truly be happy. You and Chris been together for a long time and then you jumped into it with Jason. Then now you and Jason finish you jumping back with Chris. No! I don't want you to be that guy baby just take your time and love yourself more first. Heal!

I just stood there for a second in the kitchen and I took in what my mom told me. Nate was trying to tell me the exact same thing. I really been jumping from relationship to relationship? I just started asking myself all these questions and feeling just a little embarrassed at the same time. I just was helping her pre prepare the chicken so it could go on the grill. It was just me her, daddy, KJ and the baby there everyone else went to go get rum and beverages.

Mom: You ok baby

Me: Yea I'm good I just been thinking heavy on what you said is all

Mom: Yea think about it then you go from there and make your own choice. Ill be happy with any choice you made because I love you and once your happy I'm happy ok. I love you!

Me: I love you to mom and I love you for just keeping it real with me. Nate been trying to tell me the same thing but I wasn't really listening to him. I just was acting on my heart. Emotionally I can just use a break! Chris isn't trying to crowd me or anything we just really still care for each other.

We prepared the chicken, put on the rice, macaroni in the baker and finished the potato salad. The food was coming along good we just needed to start grilling and my daddy was doing that with my baby brother in his arm. I went outside then i took him so he could freely move. He was just there showing KJ a thing or two about grilling and he was just so intrigued.

The door bell rung so i went to answer it and when i did it was Jovonnie, Roc, Blaze, Bentley and JB.

Blaze: YOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Me: My brothers! I was so dam excited when Blaze jumped to hug me i ended up jumping too. It was a hug fest right there in the living room cause I haven't seen these niggas in a few months good.

Jovonnie: Nigga whats good man!

Me: I'm good JO!

Bentley: Mjay! I'm loving the beard and you put on some muscle mass i love it! You looking sexy i must say as he smirked at me

Me: Thank you man

Roc: Where the food at I'm hungry as he laughed

JB: Cousin as he hugged me I hope you good man as KJ ran inside cause he heard familiar voices. He was like a little kid in candy land hugging up with everyone.

Jovonnie: Where Terry and them gone? I told them we were on the way and we were bringing  rum to drink.

Mom: They went to get some beverages. I heard a voice walking behind Jovonnie and them. It was my sister Britt and Candy walking in late out the car.  I got super excited because I haven't seen my sister in so long!

Me:OMG! Sis thats you

Britt: Mjay!

Candy: Oh wow you look different mjay all rip and growing beard. I gave them both hugs as they walked in. It was so dam fun having my entire family here for the weekend.