3:00am

Mina P.O.V

  I started to lick her core making her moan everytime I licked the sensitive part which was her clit. I looked up watching her hands grip on the blanket beneath us. The best part of this was that when I proceeded to lick her part, she was already wet. This makes her so irresistible. I felt her core clench as I gave her pleasure.

Chaeyoung P.O.V

It feels so good....
Don't STOP....
I felt my body tingle with sensation as she kept inserting her tongue into my core. Her saliva dripping down the blanket. She's not stopping. To her, this is also a pleasure for her. I kept holding onto the blanket as a sign I was almost ready to go off.

Mina P.O.V

After a few minutes, I decided to finger her as fast as I could. I felt her place clench many times. She kept throwing her head back, gripping on the blanket, letting a few moans out, holding some in, biting her bottom lip, giving me a single smirk until seconds later cumming on my hand while at the same time giving out a loud moan. Both of us were exhausted considering the fact we were sweating even though it was a cold night. We rested for a bit until she stood up only putting on a panty then picking out a fresh white robe from her closet giving it to me. Chaeyoung broke the silence saying, " Sorry, this is what I could get you right now since you don't have any other undergarments with you." I said it was ok smiling at her. I didn't hesitate to pull her on the bed with me under the covers. We both fell asleep after playing around then later waken up by the early morning sun.

//////////////////////////
Sorry mates
-술리안