Angel

Angel's POV
    As I'm walking down the hall, Ms.Jones, Christians cook catches me. "Can you hand him this when you get in the living area? He left it in the kitchen last night." I give her a small, forced smile and take it from her.
     When I get to the living room and set his Apple Computer on the couch. Christian sits in the recliner, biting his nails as he looks down at the floor. "I'm leaving," I tell him. He looks up at me with sad eyes. I want to throw my arms around him and hold him close to me. But I can't; not after what he did. "You can tear that contract, cause I'm breaking it."
     "I don't blame you," he says. He doesn't have a reason to. Our eyed meet. "I can't lose you, Heavenly." Oh no, not mg full name. When it comes from him, it means he's getting serious.
    "Too late," I say and begin walking away. I get to the elevator when I hear Christian rushing over. "Stop," I say when he comes further. "NO!" I should. He comes to a halt, looking at me with lost, broken eyes.
     "Angel-" the door shuts.
     ×××××××××
         Christian's POV
    She left. I wasn't prepared for the pain that would come from it. Its my fault. I wish this could be different. That I could let her touch me. That I could sleep in the same bed as her. That this wasn't all I know.
      The door opens and Sammy walks in. Worse timing. Thankfully, I've held off from crying. Some people do say I don't have heart, this only proves it. I stand up and hug her at arms length. She sits down in front of me.
     I'm suddenly aware that I wasn't told that someone was coming up. We sit across from each other awkwardly. This women may know me better than anyone, but she did abuse me. Seducing a fifteen year old just isn't okay.
     "You seem glum. What's happened that has brought my Christian down in the slumps?" She says. I press my lips in a line at my Christian. What I was to her was her damn sub until I wanted control.
    "I'm your nothing, and its nothing that concerns you. What do you want?" I say, hoping this is something business related.
    "I just wanted to see you. See how your life is going," she says. "Your mother was pleased to know that you are in a relationship. Hell, I know the truth. You've brought your sub to meet your parents?" She says in a stunned tone.
     "Ex-sub, not anymore," I say. Saying that sends a stinging pain through me. "It didn't last all that long. And I don't see a reason for your temptation to see me." She gives that look; the look I seen for so many years. Only now I don't dare give into her.
     "Well, the temptation is of course, ever so pleasing. Your always such a joy to see in the flesh," she says so formally. In the flesh? What does that even mean? "How's business?" She asks.
     "Same as always. I think its about time to show you out." I just want her away from me. She taught me all this. Taught me 'pain is pleasure'. From what happened with Angel, its clear that's nor always the truth. Why couldn't I of just used my hand.
    Because I wanted her to be in pain. To punish her. To make her cry. To make her fear me. The answers are horrible. I want to change, but I have no end goal. To get her back? She would never.
     ×××××××
           Angel's POV
     Thankfully when I get into the dorm, Rae isn't there. She must be with Luke or Scott. I throw myself on my small bed, hugging my spare pillow, while I rest my head in the other.
     Why hadn't the live I have for that man gone away? He got off on my pain. That's sick and monstrous. But deep down I know theirs a broken, lost boy that went through hell.    
      I know the nightmares and anxiety will come back, but I'll have to deal. He made me feel same like he said he would. He made me feel good. But he went too far.
     By now, tears are streaming down my face. The door opens and I don't stop. I can blame it on something else. My brother stands there, looking down at me in concern. "What's wrong?" He asks, kneeling down next to me.
     "Just cramps." His eyed widen at my bold response. Periods are normal and whatever man has a problem with them, doesn't deserve his ball-sack.
     "Oh. Well, do you need anything? Pads, tampons, chocolate?" He asks. Oh Mario. Ever so caring and living brother.

AN: What do you think will happen now that their separated and what do you want to happen? Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/      -Veah