second year ➤draco

HIS CHOSEN GIRLchapter forty four-draco[Your P

HIS CHOSEN GIRL
chapter forty four-draco
[Your P.O.V]
☟ ☟ ☟

I watch joyously as students leave the castle in groups. The holidays are finally here, I simply cannot believe that we've only been here at Hogwarts for four months. It's been a whirlwind four months certainly. Now though that the snow is falling I'm feeling Christmassy. Not to mention what with the significant amount of students returning to the safety of their homes, there'll be much much less people here for me to petrify. Well, not me, Tom Riddle.

Speaking of Tom Riddle, I really must keep my promise to myself and find out more about the mysterious man. Still, I know nearly nothing about him. Perhaps it's time to talk to Ginny again.

Ironically, Ginny herself files into the room and I look at her confused.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask, surprised to see her after receiving the silent treatment all this week.

She ignores me and instead grabs her wand, pointing it at me.

"Ginny," I say, backing away cautiously. My heart sinks as I try to prepare myself for the ever so familiar feeling of letting someone else enter my brain.

"Imperio!"

I fall to the ground from the power of the spell and feel my mind drifting away. I fight it, to the best that I can I fight it. My body stands up although I'm not the one who commands it to. Strange, I've never experienced the spell like this. I can still think but I can't control. It's not easy to fight the spell, my mind has a splitting headache, one bad enough that I fear I may pad out from the pain. But this time he won't get me, this time I'll remember everything.

He tells me to walk over to my bed, so I do. I rummage through my trunk, making a mess of clothes, school supplies, the photo of me and Harry. Pause. I pick up the photo of Harry and I again, studying it closely. Why is Tom Riddle so fascinated by this particular picture? I then begin ripping the blankets off my bed, throwing pillows, the whole nine.

And all I can do is wonder why.

"What are you doing?"

I feel myself turning around to see the source of the voice, Hermione.

As I was running to find Ron and Hermione the other day, I lost control yet again. I woke up hours later in the girl's lavatory to the sound of Myrtle's sobs.

Each time I try to tell my friends, he makes sure something gets in my way. He plays me out to be the bad guy although internally I'm begging, screaming, for someone to come and help me, to save me from myself.