third year ➤hogsmede

*written in february 2017 so prolly won't be very cringey*

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no
characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl
********************
Harry's P.O.V

I push one of the floor tiles up to see if the twins map is legit. We took their advice and took the suggested passageway which takes you through a few different corridors (that I didn't even know existed) as well as up a back staircase.

"Ok. Push the third tile from the left," (y/n) tells me.

I do as she says and push the third tile from the left at the top of one of the staircases. It moves up proving that the twins were right. I push the stone up just so I can see the room that we're in. I scan the room with my eyes and catch sight of Filch shuffling up a set of wooden stairs. I drop the piece of stone back down and check the map waiting for it to show that Filch has left the room and when he does, I push the tile out of my way completely and pull myself up before turning around and offering (y/n) my hand. She takes it and pulls herself up. I throw the invisibility cloak around out shoulders just in case Filch decides to show up again.

After following both the twin's directions and the map, we emerge through a back door in a candy shop. There are thousands of candies of all colours and all varieties. I recognize a lot of people from our grade but not Ron and Hermione. (y/n) seems to know where she's going because she starts pulling me towards the exit. I see Neville hanging around with Dean and Seamus by the entrance licking a lolly and I have an undeniable urge to grab it (get yo freaking minds out of the gutter) from him, you know, because he's Neville.

"Where are you going?" I ask (y/n).

"I know Hermione. And even though I've never been here, she's great at explaining in detail. I know exactly where to go and exactly why."

After a few more feet of walking I see two familiar third years standing at a fence overlooking an old and small-medium sized building.

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione asks looking admirably at the building.

"Twice," Ron chuckles fiddling nervously with the wire in front of him.

"Do you want to move a bit closer?" She asks.

His eyes widen fearfully. "Huh?"

"To the shrieking shack."

"Oh-oh, actually, I'm... I'm fine here."

"Well, well, look who's here?" Asks the obnoxious voice of Malfoy walking over to them with his two goons on either side of them. "You two looking for your new dream home?"

(y/n) tenses up beside me and pulls me closer to the group of them.

"Bit grand for you, isn't it Weasle-Bee?" Malfoy sneers. "Don't your family sleep in, uh, one room?"

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy," Ron scowls.

"Ooh, not very friendly. Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors," Draco grins and straightens his coat as Crabbe cracks his knuckles.