You Can Do This

(A lot of this story will be through flashbacks but they are all cute, fluffy and hilarious. And it's also going to be EXTREMELY LONG! Like my D-Anyway. I wanted to make a one shot that celebrated my one year anniversary on wattpad. I also wanted to create my longest chapter or one shot ever so here it is. Only just beating out the first chapter of magus verbosa by about 1000 words. I know many won't read it. But for my one year. I added myself obviously. I hope you guys somewhat enjoy it.)

Warnings - Smut, Angst, Cute fluffy unicorns.

Word count - 8023 words.

Michael's POV

Lachlan: "Hey guys so just before I upload a second video today which will be the real reason I am uploading this, is because I made a mistake yesterday. I was so happy that I made a mistake, and It's been something that has been eating away at me for a few years now. Honestly this is the only time that I can do this because, My housemates are away or at work today and I can't keep... living my life, lying to myself and to all of you about something that literally makes me who I am, And I've been so scared to just be honest but. Guys I can't do this anymore. And before you all say What the fuck Lachlan, You have an amazing life. Yeah, I do have a great life, An easy one. I grew up with a high income family of four, I grew up never wanting anything but at the same time, I felt like there was something I needed, something I wanted that I couldn't have. And that leads me to my mistake... Guys I've been seeing someone, and it's been bugging me that every time I post something on twitter, Every time I, You know do something on Instagram, Someone is always behind the camera you know? Someone has to be the person that will help me blog if I need a helping hand, Someone to bounce an idea off of but at the same time... that person could never be on screen, They could never talk, They had to be silent and it killed me because I wanted to show them off. And I have wanted to for so long, it feels like a fleeting and distant dream now, so that's why I'm making a video about it. This is probably the first video I make, The first one I have ever made, Where I have literally said fuck you, to my viewers, Fuck you to everyone. Who thinks that doing this is easy, A fuck you to everyone who says to me that I don't deserve this or to kill myself or any hate that I receive. This is a video to say fuck you, because I'm gay. I'm not straight, I'm not bisexual or any of the other fucking bullshit excuses. I am gay, And I have a boyfriend. I've been with him for seven, fucking years. And all the way back, when I started doing YouTube. He was always behind the camera and willing to help, or on camera in a few of my earliest videos that I have since privatized for personal reasons. The reason, I'm saying fuck you to just everyone. Is that while I know there will always be support, there will always be my friends to tell me how great a job I have done, At the end of the day, just fuck you. For making me feel like, in this world, at this point in my life, that I can't even be honest with myself anymore. Because everyone has an opinion. And maybe sometimes people need to learn to keep their fucking mouths shut."

I watched my boy as he started to cry, Getting so passionate about making this video, He had been talking about it for a few years now. Draw my life he would reveal he was bi just to make people happy that he could go for a guy or a girl, everyone would continue to think it but he would still be with me. But no, People started to attack him left right and center and it has destroyed him, Destroyed his love for this, Destroyed his faith in his abilities to produce quality content. And yet throughout it all, He is one of the most beautiful young men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He and Jay, Then eventually Taylor and Mitch becoming my best friends in school. They didn't care when I told them I was gay, Hell Jay would let me cuddle all the time, even when he found Tenneal and Lachlan and I were together. If I was ever having a bad day, Jay would always be the first person I would go to. I guess friendships can create a stronger bond.