Sonilver or Shadilver?

The Sonic gang is at it again with Truth or Dare. Jet, Amy, Blaze, Scourge, Knuckles, Manic, Sonia, Silver, Shadow, and of course Sonic were playing.

"Okay, Jet! Truth or Dare?" Knuckles asked.

"I'm no coward. I choose Dare." Jet answered.

"Hmmm..." Knuckles tried to think of something really good. Then, he grinned mischievously. "I dare you to touch Wave's butt."

Everyone (besides Jet) started smiling and snickering.

Jet took a deep breath and said, "Alright. I'll do it."

Wave was in the kitchen talking to Rouge and Sally. In the living room, everyone followed and watched Jet as he entered.

In the kitchen, the three girls were so wrapped up in their conversation that they didn't notice Jet sneaking behind Wave...

A few moments later...

Jet was holding an ice pack to his face as the other players laughed.

"That didn't go very well." Jet muttered.

"That was priceless!" Scourge said laughing.

"Oh, was it? Then Scourge, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Jet gave an evil smile. "Who do you like?"

Scourge went pale as all eyes turned to him.

"..."

"What was that? You were mumbling~" Jet said in sing song.

"Um... I l-like M-Manic." Scourge said quietly.

"Awwww... How sweet." Knuckles said mockingly as some of the other players laughed.

Suddenly, Scourge felt something tap his shoulder. As soon as he turned, something collided with his lips, and he realized that Manic had kissed him.

Scourge passed out.

"Dang it, Manic, you broke him!" Sonia said after witnessing it.

Manic laid Scourge on the couch and continued with the game.

"I'll go for him. Hmm... Sonic, Truth or Dare?"

"Ooooh! A challenge between brothers. Okay, Dare." Sonic answered.

"I dare you to kiss whoever you think is cute!"

Everyone turned to Sonic as he smiled. "Alright, Manic." he said coolly.

Sonic got up from his spot, walked over, and kissed Silver on the cheek.

Silver blushed red and said nothing. Amy felt disappointed. She'd really hoped Sonic would have kissed her.

Sonic walked back to his spot smiling and blushing a bit. Then, he decided to make Shadow have some fun. "Shadow. Truth or-"

"Dare." Shadow interrupted. Sonic already knew that's what Shadow would choose.

"You won't tell anyone, so now you have to show it. I dare you to kiss your crush."

Shadow blushed and glared daggers at Sonic. Then, he sighed. "Alright."

He teleported and reappeared next to Silver, then kissed him on the opposite cheek.

Everyone was in shock. Sonic looked a bit angry.

Silver's blushing got worse. Two people kissed him, both confessing feelings for him. He didn't know what to do.

"It appears that two people have feelings for you." Blaze said.

"Who do you choose?" Knuckles asked.

Silver thought.

Then, he took a deep breath.

(Okay, readers!  Who do you want Silver to be with? There will be three options posted soon!)