Night four

Harry and Louis are lying in Louis' bed naked and sweaty. Louis' family is away for the night and he decided to take advantage of having an empty house.

Harry told his mom he's staying at Zayns for the night, when in reality he's next door. He knows if his mom calls Zayn will cover for him so, he's not worried.

Harry snuggles more into Louis, just enjoying being with the boy. He loves him so much and he hates that his mom won't allow them to be together.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you," Harry tells him and Louis gets this ridiculous smile on his face.

"I know. I love you too," Louis replies and he can feel Harry smile against his chest.

Harry places a small kiss on his chest, then his neck and finally his lips. The kisses are soft and sweet and just full of love.

"You've never cheated on me have you?" Harry asks quietly and then he blushes, "Or I mean... If we ever became official you wouldn't cheat on me right?" Harry corrects. Louis frowns at Harrys correction.

"No, I've never cheated on you. Why would you ask that? And what do you mean 'become official'? We're not?" Louis asks, his tone is soft.

"I don't know and no we're not... You've never actually asked me to be your boyfriend so..." Harry trails off, his face pink in embarrassment. He always thought about how Louis never asked him, they just were. Harry wanted to be asked though.

"I'm sorry, Harry," Louis apologizes, feeling stupid. He sits up slightly so he can see Harry better. "Harry Styles, I'm quite fond of you and I would love it if you we're my boyfriend."

"I'd love it too, but you still haven't asked," Harry points out.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Harry?" Louis asks.

"No," Harry replies, trying to fight back a laugh at Louis' shocked face.

"No? How can you say no to this?" Louis gestures at himself and Harry shrugs.

"Easily."

"Well get out then. I'll find someone who appreciates my beauty," Louis says and Harry frowns. He knows Louis' joking, but just the idea bothers him immensely.

"I don't like that idea."

"Do you want to reconsider your answer?"

"Mhm. The answer is yes, obviously."

"That's what I thought," Louis grins before he connects his lips with Harry's again. They move together quickly and Louis nibbles Harrys bottom lip. Harry opens his mouth quickly and lets Louis' tongue massage his. Louis' hands roam over Harrys body and Harry pulls away breathless.

"We're not having sex again," Harry tells him and Louis frowns, clearly disappointed.

"Fine. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Watch something? Cuddle? Talk?" Harry suggests.

"Let's do all three," Louis replies. He reaches for his remote and turns on the tv. He finds a movie and pulls Harry onto his chest.

They watch the movie in silence, Louis' drawing random shapes into the small of Harrys back and Harry enjoying Louis' tender touch.

"Do you know why your mom hates me?" Louis questions. Harry swallows and closes his eyes.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because of that time you got arrested. Your mom told my mom and she thought you'd be a bad influence. She always points out when you come home from parties and tells me how terrible you are. She thinks you're like a drug addicted slut..." Harry replies. He hates telling Louis things like that because he always takes it to heart.

"Oh." he replies quietly.

"I know you're not like that. I try to tell her, but she doesn't listen," Harry continues and Louis' too quiet. Harry sits up and sees Louis staring blankly at the ceiling. His expression is unreadable and Harry knows he's lost in his own thoughts.

"Louis," Harry whispers, trying to get his attention. Louis' eyes drift to him, but he doesn't say anything.

"I've always wanted to take you on a date, Harry," he finally speaks. "I've always wanted to hold your hand in the halls, and bring you to parties. I've always wanted to introduce you as my boyfriend and not have to sneak around. It's like we're hiding because we're ashamed."

Harry frowns at the last part. He's definitely not ashamed of Louis.

"No. We're like Romeo and Juliet. Forbidden to love," Harry says, trying to be more positive.

"They die, H," Louis points out and Harry frowns again.

"We can make our own ending. Until then, only the moon can witness our love. It still sounds romantic," Harry muses. Louis smiles fondly at the beautiful boy in front of him.

"I guess it does."

Harry looks down to see Louis smiling up at him and he leans forward to kiss his pink lips. Every time he kisses Louis, it feels like the first time. He absolutely loves it.

"We'll end up happy." Harry promises.