Chapter Nineteen

Jess's POV 

After I had stopped laughing Sirius shooed me away and got dressed. He wore a pair of black jeans and the guys fit 'Pink Floyd' shirt which matched mine. When Lily woke up I was sitting at the end of her bed grinning. James was pretending to be asleep but really for the past half hour he had been watching her. Creepy I know but I'm pretty sure he had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. 

"What's going on?" she asked looking around blinking.

"Lily you are dreaming" I replied in a dreamy distant voice as I too looked around.

"What? But..." She gaped at me.

"Lily do you think this is a 'Nightmare' or a 'Good dream'?" I asked in the same mystical voice.

"Um a good dream? But I don't love James" She more asked then stated.

"Really Lily? Does this dream seem familiar?" 

"Yes well I have similar dreams why?" She now stared at me with slight horror.

"Lily I think you know what this means" She just continued to stared at me confused "It means you are in fact inlove with James Potter" 

"But..But" she stuttered. At this moment Remus chimed in walking through the door obviously listening the whole conversation, he came and sat next to me and stared at Lily also.

"Remus?" she questioned.

"Lily we have been waiting for you to realise this for a long time" he assured her in a serious voice.

At this point I could not take it I burst into laughter followed by James then Remus and the Sirius opened the bathroom door and joined in. Lily did seem to find this so amusing, in fact she look murderous.

"Oh White it is on, shall we spill the beans on what you mumble in your sleep about S-"

"You wouldn't" I nearly screamed at her panic obvious in my voice. I flung my arms around her and held myself together so I wouldn't cry or have a panic attack.

"Lil I'm soooo sorry I'll make it up to you I swear" I pleaded.

"Oh fine but I knew I was awake the whole time" she reassured.

~*~

After everyone else got ready we walked down to the Great Hall. I spotted Alex and I just got a rush of adrenaline I know it was now or never.  He looked absolutely gorgeous today like Oh My MERLIN gorgeous! He was wearing a plain black V neck with maroon jeans and a black and white checked belt. He glanced at me and smiled which I returned. I sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Brooke and Sirius. I took a deep breath in and started to fill my plate with waffles and then whip cream on top and the strawberries.

"Jess? Are you okay?" Sirius asked staring at me hastily fill my plate and shoving it down.

"Yeah...Um fine, why?" I mumbled between mouthfuls.

"You might wanna take it easy don't vomit again"

"Yeah okay I will" I stopped eating and wiped my mouth quickly glancing at Alex.

"Okay, Okay, I can do this" I whispered to myself.

"Okay, how do I look?" I asked standing up.

Everyone turned to look at me, Lily and Aniek looked me up and down and nodded.

"Great" they both said.

"Why?" Sirius asked, but I just winked at him and walked over to the Ravenclaw table swinging my hips.

I walked over and sat right between Alex and Lucas and started eating Alex's waffles.

"Hello trouble, I like your shirt!" Alex laughed.

"I like your hair" I said ruffling his hair and smiling.

"Heard you got wasted" Lucas accused. 

"Well you hear correctly then,Sirius can hold his liquor I can tell you that!" I explained. 

"So I was wonder Alex wait what's your middle name?"

"It's Jarod" he answered. 

"Alex Jarod Wood would you like to accompany me to Hogsmed?" 

"Well Jessica..." He raises his eyebrows questionably. 

"Emma" I answered. 

"Well Jessica Emma White it would be my pleasure" 

I grinned whipped a bit of whip cream off the corner of his mouth with my finger and ate it. They both just laughed and I winked and giggled to. I walked back over to Sirius who was looking furious while the girls were grinning. 

"What was that about!" Barked Sirius. 

"Sirius calm down" I scolded. 

"Padfoot mate cool down" James instructed. 

"Seriously Sirius what the hell? You can go out and get me so drunk I pass out! Yet I can't ask out a perfectly descent guy?"

"YOU WHAT!" He screamed at me. What the hell is his problem you would think I sold my liver to him for a sickle. 

"I asked him out? You know what you do when you see a new piece of trash for your fucking collection! Except I don't go and fuck them and dump them because I'm not A SLUT! BUT I FORGOT YOU THINK I AM SO MAYBE I'LL BE ONE!" I screamed at him and slapped him. I stood and stared at his shocked face that soon turned from anger to guilt. 

"Sorry everyone" I said before running out of the hall as I had attract a fair bit of attention. 

I walked back to my dorm angrily slamming the bathroom door closed and staring at the mirror. My hair had turned red I just sighed and turned it back. I swear I'm gonna kill Sirius! Who does he think he is going off at me for asking out Alex? He has a girlfriend so why does he care? He's so fucking protective I was glad James didn't add to it, I knew he was angry to but at least he knew that it wasn't a great time to discuss it. I looked at my pocket watch and put on a pop-punk girl group album and just sang along and lost my train of thought. I was only brought back to reality when Aniek walked in she just smiled and stared to sing along too.

"So how are you feeling?" she asked.

"Peachy" I replied rolling my eyes she just laughed and we walked down to the grounds.

So sorry for the wait I've been I don't even know!

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans