[16] i warned you

[LUCY'S P.O.V]

When Natsu got back from his concert, he would not stop being so clingy. I wasn't sure if it was because he was doing it just to be annoying or if he was bored. Probably both. I literally tried everything to get him off of me. I gave a defeated sigh as I thought of my last idea. Erza.

Once you get involved with an angry Erza, even if it's for a few minutes, those minutes are like nightmares. Once in fifth grade, I had told her about a girl bullying me. Rumor has it, she had to go to the hospital and she switched schools. Erza was tough, but that was years ago. Everyone knew not to mess with her, so I don't know how powerful she is now.

I got up from my bed, Natsu then clinging onto my arm to stick onto me. I rolled my eyes, "Natsu, this is your last chance. Get. Off." I warned him. Hey, it's not me getting involved with Erza. His fault. He still clung onto me, being the stubborn brat he is. "Okay, don't say I didn't warn you." I started walking towards the door and he finally decided to talk.

"Lushie, where are we going?" He asked. I didn't answer. He should've gotten off when he had the chance, because now I'm almost at Erza and Jellal's shared hotel room. A few more steps later, I'm knocking on her door. It took her a few seconds and she opened the door. Her face was calm. Not for long anyway. "Hey, Erza. Can you do me a favor and get him off?" I batted my eyelashes at her. Her, being my best friend, gave him a hard glare. I mentally smirked, knowing what was going to happen. I felt him slowly unhooking himself from my arm and taking a few steps. Once away from me, I walked away as I heard Erza's footsteps slowly walking towards him.

Then I heard him run and Erza followed him. Victory is mine! I walked back to my room and plopped down on my bed. I turned on the tv and enjoyed the free space I now had. I put the tv onto The Worst Cooks In America. How did she literally drop the pepper into the pan? It really isn't that hard to cook. Even I could cook better than that and I don't even cook. Actually, I can't. I'm just trash talking.

Moments later, Natsu ran into the room, quickly locking it behind him. "She... is a...monster." He breathed out. "I told you to let go." I shrugged my shoulders at him. "How is she so strong?" He asked, obviously not fully processing it. "How isn't she strong? She's Erza." I replied.

"You could've warned me." He pouted, a small 'hmph' coming out of his mouth. I rolled my eyes, knowing fully well that I did. I noticed as he turned his face, he had a small bruise forming on his cheek. I felt bad, but I didn't care. He deserved it. I need my space.

"But, anyway, our next concert is tomorrow and I want you to be there." He said, returning to his usual happy behavior. "It's not like I have a choice to go or not." I said, stating the obvious. "True, but I want you in the crowd." He said, looking me in the eye.

"No, last time you did that, I had to sing in front of thousands of people." I responded, a bit sassily. "Well that's because I wanted you to share your talent with my fans!" He exclaimed. "No. You did that because you wanted to embarrass me." I argued. "How did that embarrass you? People love you." He responded, taking closer steps to my bed. "Well, first of all, you didn't tell me. And second of all, I don't like the attention." I responded. By now, he was kneeling on the edge of my bed. "But sometimes attention is good." He stated. "Oh really? How?" I asked. "Well, when we're dating-" I threw my pillow at him, knocking him off of my bed.

I grabbed my earbuds off the side table and ignored whatever he was going to say. I turned my volume up higher and closed my eyes, no longer wanting to see him. But, since my volume wasn't all the way up and I could still hear a bit, I heard him mutter "Rude."

I inwardly rolled my eyes, "I heard that, jerk." And for just a monent, I could just feel him freaking out. Like he does normally, so I just knew it was going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I opened my eyes, the sun was spilling out of the curtains and I shut my eyes again. I groaned, hearing no music. That means my phone died and I forgot to charge it. I sat up on my bed, rubbing my eyes. I grabbed my phone charger and plugged into my phone. I heard the shower faucet running so I decided to order some breakfast. I picked up the old-fashioned styled phone on my bedside table next to my lamp. I looked at the paper which gave me a list of breakfast items.

"How may I help you?" The female voice came on the other side of the line.

"Um, hello. Can I order some breakfast?" I asked, not really knowing how to speak English.

"Ah, of course. What would you like?"

"Can I get the s-scrambled...eggs, bacon, and some hash browns." I requested, cringing at how I sounded. I heard a small chuckle at the other side of the line before she responded.

"What is your room number?" She asked. "69b" I responded. (A/N wink wonk)

"That'll be $14.47. Your food will be there shortly." She responded. "Okay, thank you." I thanked before hanging up the phone. I sighed deeply and rubbed my eyes once again and grabbed my walled out of my purse, grabbing my money. I heard the shower water stop and I was assuming Natsu finished his shower. I walked over to my half neat luggage and looked through some clothes. Black jeans, a black tee that went down to my mid thighs and blue socks. I heard the door open and I kept looking through the clothes. "Hey, Luce, do you know where my deoderant is?" I heard him ask and I shrugged. "How am I supposed to know?" I looked up and he only had sweatpants on. I felt my face heat up, but I kept calm.

It was too early for this.

"For the love of God, Natsu. Put some clothes on." I rolled my eyes and my eyes wandered back to my outfit. He chuckled before responding, "Can't handle my hotness?" I rolled my eyes, already regretting waking up this morning. "Natsu, if you don't put on some clothes, I'll get Erza again." With those simple, but threatning words, Natsu walked back into the bathroom quickly. I smiled to myself because now I know I can use that to my advantage.

I heard a knock on the door and immediately ran to it. I opened the door and a man with light brown hair gave me a smile. "Here is your food. Enjoy." I handed him the money and took my food. I closed the door and dug into the food. "You ordered food for yourself but not me?" I heard Natsu. "You actually expected me to do that?" I snorted at him. I looked back down at my food before the fork was taken out of my hand.

He took some food off of my plate and ate it, then placed the fork back in my hand. He placed a quick peck on my cheek before walking back into the bathroom. "Thanks, Luce." He winked at me, then walked into the bathroom. I felt my face heat up before I started eating agaon, forgetting he used the same fork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating a lot. I've been really busy these past few weeks and I had no time to update.

I really didn't know where I was going with this, but I did it anyway.

And keep in mind that good books never rush. even tho this isnt a good book.

anyway, now that i have more time, i'll be updating more. ty for reading tho. I didn't check back on it so sorry for any mistakes.

cya~