The Thug or Navy Boy

KB's POV

I hadn't seen Zion in a month. Yeah I missed my baby girl, but you can't make someone talk to you if they don't want to. Besides I had to prepare for the tour anyway. I leave in two weeks. I had practices and shit to attend. And as much as I wanted to sit around and sulk, AJ convinced me to bury myself in work and get ahead. Instead on burying myself in sadness and self-pity.

But enough was enough. I looked out the window as the taxi drove down a peaceful lane in residential Maine. The trees blurred past as I thought about what I was going to say to Zion for leaving me for a month.

The taxi pulled up to a large brick home that bordered on a mansion. Damn she wasn't lying when she said her family had money. There is no way this is just a vacation home. I grabbed my bag out the trunk of the taxi and paid the driver. Knocking on the door, I stood nervously awaiting for someone to answer the door. A pretty brown skin woman opened the door.

"How can I help you?" Her voice tight and strong. It didn't take a second look to realize that this was Zion's mother, the resemblance was uncanny.

"I'm here as a guest for Mr. Marley's birthday party. I was invited by Zion." I made sure my voice was strong and unwavering. I didn't need her mother thinking I was weak.

"What's your name kid?" She smirked at me. The slight smile on her face made me uneasy.

"Alexander." Her smile got bigger.

"Well, come right on in. Zion is up in her room. Up the stairs and to the left. You can leave your bag here for Maria to bring to the extra room. Dinner will be served in an hour." I stepped in the door as she ushered me in. I took off my shoes and followed her directions. My heart pounding in my chest as I neared her door. As I pushed open the door I could see that someone was in the bathroom. I walked towards the door and opened it slightly.

First I saw her. But then I saw him. After that I saw red.

"Who the fuck is this?" My voice roared. I startled the both of them. This tall brown skin guy all up on MY girl while she still in a towel.

"KB? What are you doing here?" A smile played on her face. She thought she was the one who gets to asks questions.

"You invited me, remember? Or I guess you forgot now that this nigga is here. Who the fuck are you man?" The side of me that the media always talks about is out to play, and I'm not going to put him away until I get answers.

"I'm Damien. Who are you?" My eyebrows shot way up. My temper simmered a bit. This is that nigga that fucked with my girls' heart. What is he doing in her bathroom better yet her house?

"Baby, I'm not sure how he heard about the party or invited him but it wasn't me." Zion came towards me and touched my cheek lightly. I haven't felt her touch in a month and this is circumstances it has to be in? I looked down at her and wrapped my arms around her waist completely and bent down to whisper in her ear.

"If he don't dip out your room in the next two minutes, I'm knocking him the fuck out, and painting your walls with his blood." I wasn't just angry that he saw her almost naked. I was angry that he put her through what he put her through then had the audacity to show up to her house like ain't shit happen.

"Her mom invited me. Something about Zion needs a real man in her life, not a thug." Damien spat his response at me. I glared at him. "I see she was right."

I immediately let go of Zion to lunge at him but her small hands held me back. My chest rose and fell harshly with my heavy breathing.

"Baby, please don't that's exactly what he wants. Damien please get the fuck out of my room before I let him go. Because the Lord knows that I would love to see your face painted black and blue." She held the towel tighter to her body while one hand remained on my chest.

Damien looked at me then glanced over Zion's body again. He rolled his eyes and walked past us while muttering, "Baby girl looks like she gained some weight anyway. But don't worry by the end of the weekend I'll smash again." He purposely knocked my shoulder. "Can't forget your first love can you Ladybug."

I saw Zion cringe from the pet name she told me he used to call her. I turned around to deck him, but sniffling stopped me in my tracks. I turned back to Zion and saw her crying. I opened my mouth to console her. Tell her that what that nigga said ain't matter and it never will. But she attached her soft lips to mine.

"Baby?" I whispered against her lips. She took the opportunity to slide her tongue in my mouth. I could taste the salt from her tears. It only made me hold her tighter. Fuck, I missed having her in my arms.

"I don't want to talk. I just need you to make me feel better." She pressed her body tightly to mine. Signaling what she really wanted by tugging at my belt.

"In your parent's house? You know you too loud for that babe." Our lips never detaching as we spoke.

"Fuck my parents. Plus sound proof room, perks of having parents that didn't want to hear your cries when you had nightmares." She removed her lips from mine and took off her towel. I growled in appreciation for the sight before me. She reattached her lips to my neck, finding my hot spot quickly. She whined softly. "Please?"

Shit you don't have to ask me twice...

Ooouuuu I smell drama.

What do guys think?

Is her mama fake? Or is she just looking out?

Damien or Alexander?

Navy boy or Thug?

As always, Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism is always welcome!!!

Until next time 😘😘😘