75. You're On Your Period And He Takes Care Of You - Michael

Part 4/4

...
Requested by:
@5sosfamforevah
...

Alright so heads up, next three chapters are going to be pretty depressing:

76. You're In/Stuck In A School Shooting

77. Something Happens To You And He Gets Called Back From Tour

78. You Die (his pov)

But hey! Then to lift the gloom there's going to be a super cute HP crossover! :)

79. Harry Potter au

Michael:
Everyone has a different experience when on their period. Some are in terrible pain, others are only mildly inconvenienced. You see people who are riding a rollercoaster of emotions, and people who break out. The symptoms can even change for the same woman on different months.

So where did you fall? Well, you were just constantly exhausted. All you wanted to do was sleep. You didn't bleed all that much, or really very long, but for whatever reason the experience was the most tiring thing.

That of course was extra bad when considering the fact you didn't sleep enough anyway. Essentially, for probably a solid week every month you were a zombie.

You just wanted to sleep, all the time. You became even more unproductive than usual, and really just didn't do all that well.

It was always easy to figure out when it was that time of the month since getting up out of bed was even harder than usual.

"Y/N!" Michael said brightly as he flicked your light switch on, "Geeeet up! It's time for school!"

As the bright light beat down on your face all you wanted to know was where the night had gone. You would've sworn that only seconds ago it was night and you were curling up to go to sleep.

So you peeled your eyelids open, no simple feat considering they felt like lead, and only wanted to close again for some more well-deserved sleep.

Nevertheless you persisted, and rolled over, grabbing blindly for your phone. You hit the power button and blinked tiredly while trying to focus on the screen.

The numbers only confirmed your fears, it was time to get up. You groaned and moved back over so that you were back in the warm spot on the bed that you had previously occupied. Five more minutes, then you'd get up and tackle the day. You only needed five minutes.

You pulled the blankets up over your head, and let your eyes flutter back shut. Your breathing evened, and you drifted back to sleep.

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Michael stormed into your room half an hour later, when you were supposed to be leaving the house for school.

"Hmmmm," you yawned, even getting six times the amount of sleep you had planned hadn't helped. But it did sure feel good.

"I said," he gritted out, "GET! UP!" You peeked your head up over the blankets and saw that Michael looked to be beyond irritated. His face was red, and the vein in his forehead was visibly throbbing.

"I'm sorry Michael," you felt rather groggy as you bolted up out of bed. There was no need to make him angrier than he already was.