Part 24

the ending of this tho

#SorryNotSorryButLowkeyKindOf

Word count: 3224
_______________________________

I arrived at Harry's after my last class, stepping out of the car and thanking Anthony for the ride. I went straight up to Harry's floor, stepping out of the elevator and seeing the familiar hustle and bustle of the office.

Laura was not at her desk, so I wondered if I should just go to Harry's office myself or wait for her. Sometimes Harry was busy and I didn't want to be rude and walk in on a meeting or something.

I saw Liam walk out of one of the conference rooms, and I hastily flagged him down. "Hi, Liam, uh, I was wondering if you knew if Harry was busy right now?"

Liam seemed a little confused as to why I was here, but maybe I was just reading his facial expressions wrong. He nodded his head toward Harry's office and said, "No, he's expecting you." His tone seemed a little off, like he was unhappy or something. He knocked on Harry's door and poked his head inside. "Harry, Miss Daugherty is here to see you."

"Send her in," I heard Harry's beautiful, deep voice from behind the door. Liam let me pass, and I walked into Harry's office, smiling as I sat down in the chair across from his desk.

"I didn't know if you were in a meeting or not." I said, and he cocked his head.

"Why would you say that?" He frowned. He began pulling multiple files out from his desk drawer.

"Laura's not at her desk," I explained. "She always let's me know if you're available or not."

"Oh, she's running errands for me at the moment." He said, and placed the folders on his desk top, flipping open the first one. We discussed the different magazines that had requested me and what seasons they were asking for. It was a little overwhelming, understanding all the policies that each company had. Harry explained that we would be meeting with each magazine's marketing team before their photo shoots to sign contracts and make sure we were all on the same page.

My meeting with Harry took a little over an hour and a half. He was very professional the entire time and it was hard to stay focused at times. Part of my brain was very interested in the magazines and everything I would get to do, the other part of my brain was scanning his office and thinking of all the places we could have sex in here.

I was in the middle of thinking about sex on his desk when he shut the last folder, raising his eyebrows and folding his hands on top of the desk. "Well? How does that sound?"

I had absolutely no clue what he had said prior, so I just nodded with a believable smile and agreed. "Yeah, it all sounds great."

He tilted his head slightly, bringing his eyebrows together as his eyes scanned me. "You seem a little distracted." He noted, twiddling his thumbs and and swiping his bottom lip with his pink tongue. I was so close to just pouncing over the desk at him like a lion on its prey, but I simply crossed my legs to suppress the subtle ache.

"It's just been a long day, I guess," I said softly. Since being with Harry, I've found myself craving intimacy more and more as the days went on. Even in my last relationship, I never felt myself longing for the simple touch of a man as much as I do with Harry.

"Something on your mind?" He pushed further, and I simply shrugged, trying to ignore the pulsing feeling between my legs and taking a deep breath. I couldn't take it.

I stood up and went around his desk, leaning down and grabbing his face in my hands. I pulled him into a firm kiss, molding our lips together and softly moaning into his mouth. I pulled away after a few moments, dropping my hands from his cheeks and blushing in embarrassment.