16

Jimin drove us back home and during the ride,we shared a lot of things that we didn't get to speak on the phone and we do have a lot more to talk about but Jimin arrived at my house way too fast.We went out and I knocked on the door.After two knocks,the door opened revealing my parents and Miss Gong each of them holding a cake and two bouquet of flowers.

"Welcome home,Soyeon and Areum!" They said together.Areum and I were really surprised and Jimin who came from behind put his arms around our shoulders.

"Welcome home,the two of you." Jimin said to us.

"Thank you everyone..for the surprise."

"Yeah,this really feels like we're really back in Korea." Areum added.

"Okay,let's go inside and eat.We prepared the your favourite meals for you." Omma invited us all in and we gathered in the dining room.Everything was served on the table and the scents of Korean foods began to fill in my nose immediately making my stomach growl.

"Wow!This is kkaep jjang!" I gave a thumbs up as I took my seat.As everyone was done taking their seats,my dad began to speak.

"Okay-" Then,the door was knocked again.

"Let me get that." Miss Gong stood up and went to the front door.I heard sounds of kids outside so,I know who's coming.

"Hello,everybody!" My brother showed up with his cute and chubby daughter in his arm.His whole family is here today and I'm even happier with them joining us.

"Oppa!And annyeong cutie,Sujinnie.." I walked towards him and took Sujin from his arm.I can't stop looking at this little beauty.She's pretty like her mother.They took their seats and now that everyone is here,my dad began speaking again.

"So,we invited everybody here today to celebrate Soyeon and Areum,who just came back from Australia.You must be tired,right?" Appa looked at Areum and I but we shook our heads with smiles on our faces.

"Anyways,congratulations on your graduation Soyeon and welcome back home to the two of you!" He ended his short speech and lifted his glass.

"Should we?" He asked us and all of us toss our glasses together.

"To unnie and I!" I said and drank my drink.We began eating and it was really fun to have my family and friend together here with me.We spent time eating,chatting and laughing everything that I had missed while I was away.

"Soyeon,let's go out with Taehyung." Jimin whispered to me while we were sitting in the living room.

"Call!I miss him too!"

"And..bring your cousin too." He added with a shy smile across his face. Smooth..Jimin..smooth.

"Okay." I made and okay sign with a wink at him.Out of the blue,Jin clapped his hand and stood up.He rubbed his palms together and cleared his throat.

"Alright,guys.Do you want to hear my dad joke?" He announced and I was like oh my god.He's with it again.

"Jimin,are you ready for this?" I asked Jimin who was sitting quietly next to me.He shrugged with an innocent smile plastered on his pretty face.

"What does a cow sounds like when they laugh?" He asked but just wait for it..

"Moo-ha!ha!" He well answered his own question and laughed.Surprisingly,my dad and Jimin laugh at it too.I looked at Jimin with a frown.

"You actually find his joke funny?" I asked him with a soft voice so,my brother won't hear it.

"I don't know..I just find it funny." He answered with a laugh.