Robin X Matchmaker Reader-My perfect Match

Thank you for 300+ views ;w;

Request by: AcersAndTerminal
OwO!

Sorry if it sucks  'w'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)  (L/n) from the game (g/n) has always been the Matchmaker of The Ssb mansion.

She always succeeds in making the perfect Match of other people. Except for herself.

"Reflet and Chrom would make a good couple, Dont you think Robin?!" (Y/n) Asked her friend Robin.

"Maybe?" Robin said not looking away from his book/tome thingy.

"You're no fun..." (y/n) pouted as she poked Robin's cheeck causing the Magician to chuckle.

"Well, I need to practice on my Spells, How many people have you hooked together already?" Robin asked her causing her to smirk.

"Lets see.... Link and Zelda, Peach and Mario... Those two for awhile, I realized that Ike and Samus has feelings for each other but won't confess, Same with Shulk and Rosalina..." she said as she looked at Robin's Tome/book. Lets say that she couldn't understand a thing.

"Why not match yourself with someone?" Robin asked.

"I can't..." (y/n) trailed off.

"How come?" Her friend asked as he closed his Book/tome and looked at the Matchmaker.

"Number 1: Im ugly.
Number 2: Im weird.
Number 3: Im weak
Number 4: Im too ugly
Number 5: no one is in love with me... " (y/n) said as she slammed her face in the desk where Robin's Book/Tome lies.

"Number 1: you're not.
Number 2: just because you're a matchmaker doesn't mean you're weird. Its actually a good thing because You're helping them find their soulmate.
Number 3: you just beat Zelda last week. The princess of hyrule and a Mage like me.
Number 3: didn't you just said that awhile ago? You're not ugly.
Number 4: who says? "Robin answered.

(Y/n) looked up to see her friend and smirked.

"So that means Im not ugly?" She asked as her friend shooked his head.

"So.... who says? DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S IN LOVE WITH ME?!" She yelled accidentally causing to attract everyone's attention at the cafeteria.

Robin blushed in embarrassed, he shushed his friend as he saw Lucina.

"The other Fe must be here... I must go now" he said as he grabbed his tome/book and went near lucina.

Your p.o.v
-i looked at Robin and Lucina. 'They look so cute together!' I thought. But.... somethings not right... I always fangirl
Whenever I see someone with the person they like. I mean, Robin likes Lucina, right?? Those fanarts of them together.... n-no! I c-cant have a crush on him!!

Worrying so much I didn't notice Corrin waving his hand into my face.

"H-huh?!" I looked at him as he chuckled.

"Robin keeps on yelling Your name, but I guess you're daydreaming.. so, I came to tell you." He chuckled.

"O-oh... is that so?" I told him as he nodded.

"Anyways, he wanted to tell if you  wanna sit with us in the Fe table." Corrin.... or Maybe Robin offered but made Corrin as an Interpreter thingy, I nodded as we went into the table.

"Oh, (y/n)! Come sit beside me!" Lucina offered as I sat beside her with Robin on her Left.

"Where's Ike and Reflet?" Kamui asked as Corrin shrugged.