(M) Corrin X Reader-Courage test

I can't;;
Corrin looks so hot
I have nothing in mind Rn;;
But- //Cries in Hylian//

Requested by the Fabulous MyShipIsSailed

Corrin: the hottest dragon/prince ever.
(MIGHT BE OOC cause- I don't know;w;)

Might be Short!

Wake me up xD.
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up!

Alright! Headcount of requests!
-Marvio (oml)
-Ike
-RobinXOc
-Link
-Ness (someone Pm'ed me)
-Meta knight
-LinkXOc
-Toon link
-PitXOc
//cries in Hylian//
XD

But I am so happy with requests and Idk why ;w; "

Just a Note: reader is kinda bit of a Scaredy cat in this story and ish afraid of the dark ;w;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO NO NO AND NO!!" You yelled at Kamui's face for the hundredth time (A/n oh yeah, Im using Corrin's japanese name for Fem :3)

"Oh Come on (Y/n), its just a courage test" Kamui pouted.

"CANT YOU TELL I HATE THE DARK?! AND I CANT DO THIS ALONE, WE'RE AT THE FOREST! I CAN'T!!" You yelled and yelled some random words causing Corrin to groan in annoyance.
"Who says you're going to do it alone?" Reflet barged In the conversation.

"Me" you said plainly causing Corrin to laugh.

"So this is by partner?" He asked as Kamui nodded.

"this courage was test made by Peach.......... and link (see what I did there? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).theres probably a Prize at the end,if not then Im gonna kill that Princess." Reflet says

"So, we're not the only ones doing this... right?" Corrin asked his female counterpart as she nodded.

"Yup! I'm sure the others are inside the forest right now, ok, now lets pick the trusty paper colors! " Kamui said as she revealed 4 small white papers .
"They're all white.." you told her.

"The bottom of this white paper are the color Blue and Violet, Choose one paper!" Kamui exclaimed excitedly as we all pulled one paper.

"Oh, I got Blue" Reflet Said.

"I got blue as well!" Kamui showed Reflet.

"T-t-that means that...."

Your P.o.v
- "t-t-that means that...." I trailed off turning my head slowly to see Corrin smiling showing me the Violet on the Paper.

"You're gonna be my Partner in this Courage test... shall we go? You can hug me all you want if you're scared." Corrin offered his hand causing me to blush a Little.

"S-sure" I gladly hold his hand and now we're holding hands causing me to blush even more.

"Alrighty guys! The destination is at the center of this forest! Just go straight and you guys won't get lost!" Kamui yelled as we can see her and Reflet's Figure disappear.

"Shall we go now?" He asked as I nodded nervously.

......

......

.......

"(Y/n).... you're shaking.." Corrin told me as I held his hand really tight.

"I-im n-n-not!!" I stuttered. Crap! I can feel my Heartbeat!

"Its going to be fine (Y/n), Im here!" He said as I nodded nervously.

...

...
..

*Crack*

"AHHHHHH!!!" I ran as fast as I can as I heard something crack and I swear!! I can feel all the insects crawling in my legs!
I don't wanna do this anymore!! Im such a coward!

"(Y/N) WAIT!!!" I can hear Corrin scream.

...

....

Crap.... IM LOST!!!

O-O-O-k (Y/n)! Get yourself together! You can do this... just turn around and look f-for C-c-corrin!!

....

....

...

*Crack*
.

"COOORRRRIIIIINNNNN!!!" I yelled in fear as I ran as fast as I can.

-meanwhile-

"W-what was that?!" Zelda turned around.

"Sounds like (Y/n) Ike told Zelda.

"But that sounds like she's in trouble!" Zelda told ike.

"She was screaming for Corrins name, technically she lost him. And that scream came from the Right, which is Far away" Ike told Zelda as she nodded sadly

"I hope she's ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A-alright! I can't do this! Stupid fear!!
Im running right now with my eyes close which is a Stupid idea!

"CORRINNNN!"

"(Y/n)?!" I opened my eyes to see Corrin, I bumped into him since I was running.

"C-corrin?! Corrin!" I yelled as I hugged him.

"W-woah (Y/n)! I-its ok, calm down" he said calmly as he Stroked my hair.

"M-maybe I'll calm down if you kiss me.." I whispered so he can't hear me.. to be honest, I don't know why the hell is said that.

"Kiss you?" He said parting the hug.

"YOU HEARD ME?!" I yelled as I stood up.

"Yeah, why shouldn't i?" He stood up again and leaned closer making me blush hardly.

"WAS MY WHISPER REALLY THAT LOUD?!!" I yelled as Corrin chuckled and shushed me.

"Well, I don't mind kissing you" he said as he kissed me on the lips.
I tensed up as I kissed him back leaving soft moans.

"(Y/n)... Corrin?"

I heard someone say our name, I jolt and pull back.

"Well, did that Calm you down?" He said as he pecked me on the lips.

"I was not expecting that...." I whispered as I sighed.

"(Y/n), Corrin! There you guys are! I keep on hearing (y/n) yell and moans awhile ago!" Kamui said as she pointed the flashlight at us causing us to blush hard.

"Hey, lets get this over with, my (Y/n) is getting scared" Corrin said as he held my Hand and squeezed it..

"Wait... MY?!" I yelled at him as Kamui awww'd.

"Yeah, why not my princess?" He winked causing me to facepalm.

"Your princess?!" I asked in shock causing Kamui to giggle.

"Man, you two are a couple already?!" Kamui asked as Corrin nodded making me blush again.

"...."

"....."

"Where's Reflet by the way?" Corrin asked his female counterpart.

.....

"WAIT, I WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK FOR HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" She yelled as she ran away leaving me and Corrin behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Man, Im leik, so horrible at these.

;w;

......
Next is a....
*looks at The person who requested for Marvio*

XD