Chapter 21

I'm imagining that the picture would be about the size Louis would be right now with three or four babies. It's just a guess but deer have seven months of pregnancy instead of nine so I'm just guessing but yeah that's what I'm imagining. This chapter is fluffy and you get a large surprise so watch for that! Anyway I hope you like this chapter and I love all of you!
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 21

Louis

Since the day when Braden had told Marcel that him and his brothers were being total dinguses about my pregnancy the triplet's have been letting me to things on my own a lot more.

I've been spending a lot of time out in the meadow that Marcel had shown to me a few weeks ago. It was my absolute favorite place in the pack. In this certain spot the sun hits the grass and flowers just right giving the place almost an unworldly shine.

I loved to sit in the colorful flowers and watch as my two favorite piggies splash and play in the pretty blue pond. I would sit and imagine that those were my fawns playing in the water instead of my pet pigs.

If I was more than a month pregnant I would of shifted and joined the animals in the water to cool off a little, but since I would rather kill myself then risk the life of my unborn babies I decide against it.

It felt nice just lounging in the warm sun, a hand on my slowly bulging stomach. I was already starting to show quite a lot so I knew I had more than one little munchkin growing inside of me.

Suddenly I hear a snap of a twig from my right side and quickly turn to the sound, instantly looking for the danger. My mother instincts instantly kicked in as I stand up and place a hand on my stomach trying to protect my fawns from any unexpected danger.

Standing beside a tree at the edge of the meadow was a small white wolf who was staring out into the meadow, almost as if it was hunting for some prey.

My eyes widen as I quickly scramble up and get ready to take off back to the pack lands. It was my mother instinct that was telling me to run rather than fight like I normally would.

I stare as the wolf starts stalking towards me and I'm about to take off in the other direction until I see the wolf start to change.

I turn around in confusion, I didn't think that the wolf was a shifter. The triplets never told me that there were other packs of shifters that lived around here.

Though when the wolf is fully changed and standing in front of me is a very familiar face my eyebrows raise in total confusion. The danger was totally gone as I notice the familiar face that's standing in front of me. "Niall?" I ask incredibly confused.

"Uh, hi Lou," he says, giving me a shy little smile.

I give motion for him to come and sit beside me in the grassy meadow. I needed to sit back down because my back was already starting to hurt from standing with the new weight in my stomach. Being pregnant with multiples was hard.