Uncle And Office!

After 3 weeks of exams i was relieved. I finally could stop stressing myself out and live life! And after such a long time i get to see Uncle Oliver cause mom wouldn't let me go to family dinner during my exams.

"Oliver was saying that he'll hire you in his company after your exams" Mom said while we were watching TV in the living room.

"His company? Since when?" i asked, confused and surprised.

"Jay was supposed to take over his dad's company but he refused so Oliver had no choice but to leave his job and handle the company"

"What? Really? I mean uncle Oliver loved his job how did he agree so easily? When his dad was there he kept begging him to work in his company but he refused so why now?"

"His father is no more Alexia what else do you expect?"

I was really happy uncle made that decision though because i hated his previous tiring job. At least now he has a nice job with a high status!

"So are you going to work with him?" mom asked.

I totally forgot about that. Why did uncle suggest that i work with him? I would love to, being with him the whole day nd helping him out but I won't be able to control myself then. He will definitely know the truth and anyway it will be harder for him to move on if he keeps me that close. There's also uncle harry-the pain in the ass, who won't let me take the job.

"I'll think about it" I replied.

"What's there to think about? I've already told Oliver that you're starting as from tomorrow so go and buy yourself some formal clothes" she said, fishing into her handbag for money.

"What?? Tomorrow?? I barely got the time to breathe after exams and you have already decided to make me work. You didn't even ask me and you already said yes to uncle Oliver" I snapped at her.

"Don't you dare argue with me else i'll whack you with a spoon. You've got to be independent and start earning money. Till when will you keep splurging our money like this?" she scolded me.

I wanted to throw the remote control at her, knock her head but she would kill me after that. I never get to make decisions in this house even if it concerns my fucking life. And how dare she talks to me about money when she is the biggest splurger in this house and doesn't even earn the money!

"Make sure you get at least 3 sets of clothes in this do you understand" she said handing me a few dollars which wouldn't even get me a fine meal in a good restaurant. What a witch!

I just headed to my room to get ready. I was not upset anymore when i realized that it would have already been difficult to say no to such an offer but my mom has made it easier for me by leaving me with no choice. Even uncle Harry won't be able to stop me from working for uncle Oliver now.

I bought 2 chic formal navy blue dresses at the stores. I was excited and also nervous because I didn't know what was going on in uncle's mind. Why would he want to keep me close if he thinks that I don't love him? Or is it that after having so much sex last time he came to know what really is in my heart? Whatever it is at least i'll be with him everyday from now on! What can be better than this! Maybe we'll have sex everyday then in his office!! I was having so many dreams about how my first day in office would be like but a motherfucking car honked and brought me back to reality.

Mom woke me up at 8 in the morning and I immediately hopped into the shower cause i was already late. I put on one of the dresses and didn't like it. The formal look didn't suit me. But I had no choice I had to wear them else the witch of the house would take me to task. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and wore my sneakers.

"What are you wearing? Take that shit off your feet right now!!" my mom shouted at me.

"You're calling my sneakers shit? How could you" I said angrily.

"You're going to work Alexia not for an outing! Wear some good shoes! And don't even think of taking your backpack" she ordered.

"What else do you want me to take?? I have got only backpacks! And i'm not going to work if i'm not allowed to wear my sneakers"

"Stop it you guys! I'm tired of your daily drama. Sweety wear your sneakers but take one of your mom's bags. You're going to work and you've got to follow the etiquette. Now hurry I have to drop you by Oliver's office and then go to office and i'm sure you're a good girl and you don't want me to be late because of you" dad shouted from the other room.

"Of course I don't want you to be late dad but i think mom wants the opposite" I shouted back.

"I'll handle you later you evil rat" Mom said before storming out of my room.

"Mom didn't tell me about what i'll be doing there dad" I said when we were in the car.

"He wanted a secretary I heard but I don't know if that is the post he will be giving you" dad replied.

"Will you be coming to pick me up after work?" I asked.

"Oliver said he will drop you home after work everyday"

"Really? He said it himself or mom told him to do so?"

"Of course he said it himself"

Things were just getting better and more shocking for me. But it felt way too good to be true. I was just hoping nothing goes wrong because that is what always happens to me when I become happy. Dad stopped the car and my stomach churned looking at the building where i was going to work.

"What happened? Nervous?" dad smiled at me.

"No just excited I guess" I said.

"Be good okay sweety" dad said planting a kiss on my forehead.

I got out of the car and entered the building. I was heading to the reception desk when I heard uncle calling me from behind.

I turned to find him standing next to a tall, thin curvy blonde girl. She was so sexy that i felt insecure. But then uncle looked at me from head to toe and it made me happy af!

"Hey uncle" I said.

"Call me Sir here" he replied. It pissed me off. I wanted to call him daddy but then i realized we were not alone.

"Shall I show her around Oliver" the blonde girl asked him.

"May I know who she is" I asked before he could reply her.

He introduced her as Jessica, his secretary. And of course i was already upset because he told me to call him sir while that jessica bitch was allowed to call him Oliver.

"And what is my job here Oliver?" I asked him. He was quite taken aback since it was the first time i called him by his name.

"You'll be assisting my secretary" he said with a pleased expression on his face.

"What the fuck?" I snapped.

"Watch your language Alexia. You're in an office" he frowned. It was the first time he called me Alexia it made me uncomfortable and more angry.

"I'll not be her assistant!" I said angrily.

"Ok then you'll just be my secretary, now calm down" he said.

"Explain the work to her Jess and if there's any problem call me" he said to Jessica.

Jess? He called me by my full name and that bitch by jess?? Now he really is making me mad.

"I need to talk to you uncle right now" I called after him but he just went away without listening to me

"Come with me Alexia" said my new enemy. Could my day get any worse? I'll be taught how to do my work by my uncle's secretary who he calls Jess!