Theo Raeken - "It reminded me of you."

You played with the necklace around your neck while you passed his house once more. You knew that you were only torturing yourself.

He wouldn't open the door anymore. He wouldn't make you dinner anymore. He wouldn't call you in the middle of the night to ask if everything was alright. He was gone. He was gone and he had not taken the time to say goodbye to you.

"(Y/N)?"

You almost tripped over your own feet and you looked up into his wonderful eyes when his strong arms caught you.

"Did I scare you?" Theo smiled a charming smile and you held your breath for a moment. Either he had come back or you had started to hallucinate.

"You're scaring me because I don't know if you're real." You spoke softly and you stretched out your hand to touch his cheek.

His cheek felt a little warm and he curled his fingers around your wrist. "I'm real. I promise." He leaned towards you and he pressed a soft kiss on your lips. "I'm sorry I was gone without telling you."

You frowned your eyebrows and you wrapped your arms around his neck. While leaning on the tips of your toes you kissed him again and again and again. You had already forgotten that you had spent four weeks, two days and three hours without him. You had already forgotten that he had not called or texted.

"Aren't you going to ask where I've been?" Theo still smiled while he stared at you as if he couldn't really believe you were real either.

"Are you going back there?" You spoke softly. You knew that you should ask him all those questions. Should ask him where he had been, with whom he had been, what he had been doing, but you weren't interested in the answers. You were only interested in his lips kissing yours, his hands touching your body and making up for all those nights you've spent alone in your cold bed.

"I hope not." Theo whispered. "I wasn't there because I wanted to." He swallowed and the back of his hand caressed your cheek. "And I didn't enjoy it at all." He hesitated once more and you kissed his lips once again.

"You don't need to talk about it. All I want and need to know is if you want me back?"

Theo grinned. "Is that even a question?" He touched your neck and then he noticed the necklace you were wearing. "Did you get a new necklace?" He stared at the pendant for a moment and weighed it in the palm of his hand.

"I found it in a small vintage store here in town." You followed his glance and you curled your lips up into a smile. "A couple of days after you disappeared without a word." You sighed and you took the necklace from him. "It reminded me of you."

A smile spread across his face. "One day I'm gonna replace it with a golden one." He tightened his embrace. "And I'm not planning on going anywhere ever again. Not without you."