Chapter 8

Hi Guys...

I've decided to post this chapter early seeing as I don't have a lot of college work recently and I've managed to reach my goal of read WWWWOOOOAAAAHHHHH :)

There's a picture of Hayden's and Jake's outfit for the meal at the side ->

Hope you enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we walked towards the table which looked like it was originally a table for 4 but they had added a little table for 2 on the end. Seeing as me and Jake was behind all of them we ended up with the table that was originally only for 2. I sat down and grabbed hold of one of the menus from the middle of the table.

“Hayden is the pizza good from here?” I looked to my right and saw Brooke with her head stuck in the menu looking at the pictures. I closed my lips tightly to stop the laugh that was building up in my throat. She looked so adorable. She looked up at me with her eyebrows raised as if asking me what I was looking at.

“Ye... there really good the ham and mushroom is out of this world”

She shook her head. “What’s the ham and pineapple like?”

I shrugged “I wouldn’t know... I don’t like ham and pineapple”

“WHAT it’s like the best” her mouth fell open when I said that I didn’t like it.

“Come on Brookster its gross having fruit on a pizza the only place where pineapple belongs is in a fruit bowl not on a pizza” Jake interrupted.

I turned around to look at him. “Exactly” I smiled holding my hand up a little for a high five which he returned but kept his hand there a little longer than I expected and then moved his hand away from mine, which caused my hand to feel cold.

“You two are boring” Brooke sulked.

“No we just have good taste in food Brookster that’s all” he smiled at her, knowing full well that she was getting annoyed.

“Whatever” she said pulling her tongue out at Jake, which made him do the same towards her.

“Seriously guys... real mature... your acting like two kids” I said shaking my head at them both.

“Hey I’m still classed as a kid... he has no excuse” she pointed at Jake.

“She does have a point” I turned to look at Jake.

“What is this... gang up on Jake or something” he held his hands up as if was surrendering to something. We all bursted out laughing until a waitress walked over to our table and stood extremely close to Jake. She started to bat her eyelids at Jake to try and act cute or something.

“Hi... my name’s Stacy and I’ll be your waitress for tonight. Would any of you like anything to drink?” she said whilst looking at Jake all the time. However, he was looking at me throughout her little introduction.

“Ye I’d like a Smirnoff please” he answered.

“Of course” she smiled seductively.

“Hayden?” he asked me.

Stacey turned around and looked at the rest of the table as if she had just only realized we were actually there. She looked about 20 with blonde hair and blue piercing eyes. She was tiny and petite and was really pretty. However she looked like she would break any second she was that skinny. If looks could kill I would be six feet under right now.

“Coke please” I answered quietly.

“Could I have lemonade please when you’ve finished drooling all over my brother” Brooke said straight after I had answered and it also caused me to look at Brooke with a shocked expression.