Date

Angel's POV     I smile at Luka when he comes to the door of mg dorm

             Angel's POV
     I smile at Luka when he comes to the door of mg dorm. Rae looks at him from beside me and grins. I grab my bag and wallet and make my way out. He looks nervous. "You sure you want to do this?" He asks me.
    "Are you regretting asking me out already?" I ask. He shakes his head, chuckling lightly.
    "No. God no. I'm just used to girls bailing on me, so I'm just checking," he says. I can't fight off the grin that comes.
    "I'm sure," I tell him. He sighs and we continue on our way. Maybe this won't be so bad.
      ××××××××
      An art gallery. I smile as we look around. "I know its nerdy, but I love -"
     "Art. Me too. I'm happy we came here," I say. Again, he looks relieved. I don't know why I'm not as nervous as him. Hell, I've only ever had one serious boyfriend and I left him to me a damn submissive.
       "That's beautiful," he says, pointing to some abstract drawing. I smile up at it, admiring the thin and thick lines on the canvas. I nod and we keep walking slowly. The room is extremely cold. Luka looks down at me and takes his jacket off, putting it over my shoulders. I smile thankfully up at him.
     "Thank you," I say. He nods once and we proceed. The art is all beautiful. We get to the photography area and have to up and see the whole picture. Despite the jacket, I shiver. He looks at me.
    "I'm fine." He takes this for the truth and walks. Nervously, my takes my hand. It doesn't make me feel a certain way. I get to pictures of the farris wheel. Its black and white and glossy. I can feel eyes on me.
     I turn around and see Christian. Hell, Hell, Hell!! This can't happen. Not when I'm on a date and its going well. His hands are tucked in his pockets and he's staring at me. My stomach does flips  and I want to smile. No!!
     I let go of his hand and look up at him, handing him his jacket. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back," I say. He nods, taking his jacket. Looking at Christian, I walk in the direction of the bathroom. Soon he follows, getting the message. "What part of stay away do you not get?" I snap.
    It now that I notice the way he's changed. The light in his eyes is dim. He has stumble on his cheeks and sharp jaw. His hair is slightly overgrown. But he still is the most handsome man I've ever seen. "I can't stay away from you. This," he says, gesturing to the space between us, "is breaking me. I miss you."
    I scuff, crossing my arms over my chest. "You miss the sex. Why don't you go get another sub?" He shakes his head, eyes sad.
    "No, I miss you. Not just the sex. The sext was only part of my attraction. I was constantly trying to ignore my actual feels for you, but I can't anymore. Just- just come with me," he says. I look around.
    Should I? No. He hit me with a belt cause he wanted to see me in pain. For some reason I shake that off. "I'm on a date," I say. His eyes become glossy and hurt. Sighing I look over the corner. "Wait."
    I leave him alone in place and make my way over to Luka. He gives me a small smile. "Um, I think I'm gonna head home. I don't feel good at all," I say. He nods.
     "Well, let's go th-"
     "No. I want to walk myself. It would be good to clear my head," I say. A disappointed look crosses his young face. "I'm sorry." And then I walk away without another word. Christian looks down at me. "Lets go."

AN: What do you think will happen???? And sorry Luka. He's not gone though. Comment and share!!! Stay alive |-/                -Veah