77. Something Happens To You And He Gets Called Back From Tour - Ashton

Part 2/4

...
Requested by:
@alibrookes28

*WARNINGS*
Mentions of:
• Almost Drowning
• Vegetive state
...

Ya know the request doesn't say that you can't die at the end... I'M NOT KILLING ANYONE (in this one) THO I PROMISE

I feel like these imagines are turning into the plots of bad soap operas 😂

Thanks for 7k💕

*Starts humming Riptide*

Ashton:
A day driving in the car, one of your least favorite things to do. Long, boring, and sweaty since your butt always sweat more than any other part of your body. If you only had one day left to live you'd spend it on a road trip because time passes so slowly.

This drive was with your best friends, returning home after spending the weekend at a rollercoaster park. It had been a fun time, but now pretty much all of you were drained of energy. Of the six people in the car, three were sleeping, one was driving, one was in charge of navigation and food, and you were listening to music.

The drive was getting pretty monotonous, but you had only just recently crossed the halfway point. So there was a lot more left.

You sighed and flicked through your music, it was going to be a long afternoon.

That's when Y/BFF/N, the navigator, pointed something out.

"Hey look at that sign! There's a beach right off the highway!" She pointed excitedly at a brown highway sign the car was quickly approaching.

You squinted at it as it came into view, the sign indeed pointed you in the direction of Lake Sirius, and when you looked out the window there was a large beach area.

"Yeah so?" Zack, who has been driving an awful long time, was unamused. You didn't really blame him either. He had to pee constantly and had just finished a large slurpee, he was probably dying on the inside.

"So," she said pointedly, "we should stop and take a break. God knows you need it," she mumbled he last sentence.

"Hey! I'd like to see you drive six hours with a full bladder," he quipped.

You rolled your eyes and leaned back. You had no idea as to why they were allowed to sit next to each other as they notoriously fought over the stupidest stuff.

"It's been thirty minutes since our last stop, your bladder shouldn't be bursting," she snorted and crossed her arms.

When Zack's eyes narrowed you knew that it was going down.

"Hey Y/N," Alex, who you thought was asleep, poked your shoulder. "Want any popcorn?" He held up a bag of the pre-popped stuff.

You nodded eagerly and took a large handful, "-Hanks," you said as you shoved it into your mouth.

"Your welcome, I just thought that we'd want some refreshments for this," he winked and then turned his attention to the brewing argument in the front.

"THIRTY MINUTES AND A LARGE DRINK!" Zack yelled.

"SO YOU ADMIT YOU HAVE TO PEE THEN?" She yelled even louder than them. You wished that she wasn't so competitive because it was making your eardrums suffer.

"THAT'S BESIDE THE POI-"

She didn't even let him finish.

"THEN WE MIGHT AS WELL STOP AT THE BEACH ANYWAY SO YOU CAN EMPTY YOUR PEANUT SIZED BLADDER!" She roared, leaning forward and hitting the dashboard just to prove her point.