77. Something Happens To You And He Gets Called Back From Tour - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
@alibrooke28
...

Hey hey hey!
So chapter 78, as some of you may know, is the 'You Die (his pov)' chapter. I'm gonna mix it up a little and instead of writing all new imagines for this one, I'm going to write essentially alternate/sad versions of some that I've already written. Also the previous part will be extended. I'll probably take one imagine from the You Have Cancer chapter, one from You Get Kidnapped, and one from You're In/Stuck In A School Shooting

Let me know if there are any specific requests for a part you want me to make you die at the end of 💕

***In this one you're 20ish, and dating Michael 😉***

Luke:  
Oh the joys of pregnancy. Swollen feet, being tired, puking all the time, craving weird things, mood swings, only a few items on a list that could go on forever. You wouldn't trade it for anything though. Even though your body hated you as it worked to grow another human, you knew it would be all worth it in the end. In the moment however. Let's just say Michael was lucky he was halfway across the world.

You could get a little (lot) cranky at times, and him being away made it so much worse. Liz was more often than not, over at your house, helping you get things ready.

Especially now that your due date was fast approaching, and the nursery was barely started.

"Muuuuuum this is so bad," you shook your head, "the baby is coming in like two weeks and we still have nowhere to put it!" You stood in the soon-to-be nursery looking around helplessly. You were really too pregnant to paint more than just the middle of the walls, you couldn't assemble all of the furniture by yourself, and you had no one around to help. Who thought having a baby when Michael was still touring was a good idea anyway? Hint hint, it was you, but you sure as heck weren't about to admit it now.

"I know Y/N," Liz sighed into the speaker, "tell ya what, I'll get Ben and Jack and we can help you put it all together." Your Mum promised.

"Really? That'd be great!" You sighed, at least you had one less thing to worry about.

"Yes, I can't have you trying to paint that room all alone," she chuckled, "you would basically just have a horizontal stripe all across the walls." Yes, your massive stomach made it hard to held down, and there was no way in Hell that you'd even attempt to climb on a ladder. This is why you needed Luke the giant, and Michael the one able to bend over. They would've made excellent painters.

"Yeah," you giggled a little at the idea of a long beige strip in the currently purple room. Michael never really told you why he had the room painted purple, but the two of you had decided that since it was right next to your room, and had only functioned as a storage area before, that it was perfect for baby Clifford. It of course had to be repainted, and the off-white/beige color would make the room bigger and brighter.

Pink and blue had both been nixed as nobody new the gender. Your baby was just baby Clifford. All you and Michael wanted was a healthy, happy, baby. You were still working on a gender neutral name though, Michael was pushing 'Harley' or 'Quinn', but you weren't sure that Harley Quinn was the best role model. You were leaning more toward, 'Y/B/N,' or, 'Kendall.' And since Luke had to stick his nose into everyone's business, he had a suggestion of his own, 'Lyric,' how original, you had no idea where that one came from.

But you still had two weeks to decide. Or that was the plan at least.

The plan had to change rather abruptly though when Baby Clifford decided they wanted out.