79. Harry Potter AU - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
Anonymous
...

In this one you're twinning (HA)

But srsly it's some Fred and George viiiiibes

And fair warning I have a school dance tmrw so idk if an update is going to happen or nah

Luke:  
The infamous Hemmings twins. Luke and Y/N, known throughout Hogwarts for their talent at Quidditch, deep love for chocolate frogs, and making corny math jokes.

...

You and Luke always sat next to each other at dinner. It didn't matter where at the table you were, or who was around you as long as you were next to each other. The two of you were attached at the hip, always had been and will be besties.

"HEY Y/N?!" Your twin elbowed you, speaking loudly in a tone he reserved for one thing and one thing only, bad jokes.

Everyone around you groaned, the thing about there being two of you meant that one of you could start the joke and the other would finish it.

"WHAT LUKE?" You asked with just as much enthusiasm?

"WHAT DID THE CELL SAY TO HIS SISTER WHEN SHE STEPPED ON HIS FOOT?" He grinned broadly, looking over at you.

"Oh here we go," Liam dug back into his food and shook his head.

"WHAT LUKE?" You giggled a little in anticipation.

"MITOSIS!" He said, and you both laughed loudly.

...

You figured that part of the reason why they all put up with you was because of the Quidditch skills you and Luke demonstrated.

Not only were you both excellent at flying and maneuvers, but the two of you were really good at nonverbal communication and just coming to silent understandings. For instance, if a bludger was flying right for one of your fellow Ravenclaws, you just knew who was going to get it. Since you didn't need any time to make decisions, and you both worked together so well, you had caused the amount of bludger hits on the Ravenclaw team to plummet dramatically.

You were just great beaters, and luckily your housemates appreciated that enough to go along with your stupid jokes. Even though you still felt like they loved them way deep-down in their hearts.

The only time you were really serious was when you were essentially trying to knock people off of their brooms with giant enchanted balls. You had to focus on the game so that nobody on your team got hurt.

Especially since your next game was against Slytherin. They were notorious for being dangerously accurate with bludger aim, so your job was especially important. You could tell Luke was nervous too, because he kept on fixing his hair and glancing over at the other team, or more specifically, Michael Clifford.

The new Slytherin Quidditch Captain, and also a beater for the team. He was no joke, scary on and off of the field.

He wasn't all that tall, but what he lacked in height he made up for in personality. If Michael Clifford was talking to you, the last thing on your mind would be that he was short. He had had an "accident" in potions that had left him with blood red hair, which you thought suited him rather well. His skin was pale, and his eyes were a stunning green. He was really hot, but super scary.

One thing that made him really stick out in a crowd, if you ignored the hair, were his massive enchanted snake tattoos.

So, what is an enchanted tattoo?