81. Hunting The Paranormal - Ashton

Part 2/4

...
Requested by:
Anonymous
...

If anyone wants to read the part 2 for the Luke part in the HP AU chapter it's in my new book of 5SOS AUs! (Yes, that was a shameless self-promo)

Ashton:
"Alright let's make sure we have everything," Ashton cleared his throat and started to read off of the list, "tents?"

"Check," Michael called from the back of the pickup truck where everything was being stored.

"Sleeping bags?"

"Check."

"Night vision goggles?"

"Check." 

"Five go-pro cameras?"

"Check."

"Rations?" You wrinkled your nose at that. You didn't want to be eating, 'rations', you really hope that he meant like pizza and chocolate, not dehydrated kale or something.

"Rope?"

"Check."

"Duct tape?"

"Check."

"Shovel?"

"Check."

"The body of the person you murdered that you're going to bury in the woods?" You interjected, raising your eyebrows at the rather peculiar items on the boys, 'Bigfoot Hunting List'.

"Che- wait what?" Michael's head popped out of the back.

"Not check, we haven't killed anyone," Calum clarified as he stuck his head out the back window.

"Yet," Luke added, sending you a pointed glare.

"Yeesh okay okay, this is a joke free zone, I get it, I'll be quiet," you put your arms up in defense and nodded for Ashton to continue.

"Matches?"

"Check."

"Motion activated cameras?"

"Check."

"Audio recording devices?"

"Check."

"Deer urine."

"What the heck?" You crinkled your nose, breaking your promise to stay quiet almost right away, "That's disgusting."

"Check," Michael glared at you, holding up a little container that was clearly labeled "Deer Urine" and had a handy little spritzer on top. Like some kind of disgusting perfume.

"Why do we need deer pee to hunt Bigfoot?" You asked, sending Michael a warning look as he pressed his finger to the top of the container.

"They eat deer, so it attracts them," Luke clarified.

"You've really done your research haven't you?" You asked Luke while narrowing your eyes at Michael.

"Yup, bought a survival guide and everything," Calum agreed.

Michael just taunted you by pretending like he was going to squirt you with the pee.

"AUGH!" You stood up and jumped back, making him cackle.

"Yeah haha, laugh at me now, but I swear, if I get one drop of pee on me I will push you out of the moving car," you threatened him.

He just raised an eyebrow, clearly not believing you.