82. You Get Into A Fight At School - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
@AshleyKeel3
...

I wrote a LukeXBarryBeeBenson smut and now my soul has been permanently tainted

Just keep scrolling, Just keep scrolling, Just keep scrolling scrolling scrolling, What do we do we scroll scroll scroll. Ha ha ha ha ha ha I love to scroll when,
When you come just scroll scroll scroll.

Luke:  
"Y/N I told you not to fight," Luke scolded you as you sat in the principal's office.

"I know Lukey, I'm sorry," you pouted, looking up at him with wide, sorry eyes.

"It's okay, just don't to it again," his expression brightened, which served as the catalyst for a similar reaction on your own face.

"I promise I won't!" You wrapped your arms around his midsection and giggled happily.

"This is so cute," your principal, Barack Obama, commented, "you know what, Y/N take the rest of the week off, you deserve it!"

"Yay! Thanks Obama," you said earnestly.

You and Luke linked arms and skipped out of the principal's office and into the parking lot. Standing in one of the spaces was a rather impatient horse-sized Daniel the Lion waiting.

"What took you guys so long?" He complained while you both climbed on his back.

"Sorry Daniel," you both said while you climbed on his back.

With that, Daniel took flight, propelled upward by the rainbow shooting out of his butt.

"WOOOO! LET'S GO EAT SOME HEALTHY VEGETABLES!" You yelled as you went rocketing into the sky.

"THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!" Michelle Obama's voice somehow rang down from the heavens.

"Today is going to be a good day!" You cheered.

"You can say that again!" Luke nodded.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY! HERE'S THE REAL CHAPTER 😂

You had been suspended from school for two weeks for fighting. You thought that that was rather harsh, especially considering the other girl totally started it. She called your best friend something that Luke would not let you repeat, so you stood up and ripped the hair extensions off of her head. A small kerfuffle ensued and some choice words were exchanged. You hardly considered it a fight. Unfortunately, Luke, your principal, and the other girl's face disagreed with you.

Apparently you were "lucky that you weren't expelled." You weren't sure what it was that made it so great about having to go back to school after your suspension was over, but you were in too much trouble to ask that question.

"I can't believe that you got yourself suspended," Luke sat you down as soon as you got home and started to rant.

"I can," you shrugged.

He stopped pacing for a moment to turn and glare at you. You coughed and looked away, apparently your honesty was not appreciated.

"Well I am not happy Y/N, and Mum is going to be furious," Luke restarted his little rant, marching back and forth across the room. You watched him, trying not to get dizzy as he continued talking. "You're going to be so behind when you get back, two weeks worth of homework and tests to make up," Luke grumbled and shook his head.