82. You Get Into A Fight At School - Michael

Part 4/4

...
Requested by:
@AshleyKeel3
...

Next chapter topic is, "You're Stalked"

I JUST REALIZED THAT AFTER THIS ONE, THERE ARE SEVEN MICHAEL PARTS LEFT

Michael:
"You do realize that wrestlers have weight classes for a reason? It's stupid to fight someone significantly larger than you," Michael hissed as soon as he saw you sitting in the hard plastic chairs of the main office, waiting for him to come get you. You had gotten jumped by some upperclassman, and they had gotten some pretty major hits in before you managed to escape. Your ribs felt rather battered, which made breathing difficult, your lip was split open, and you could feel your eye beginning to swell.

"Well wrestling matches are set up beforehand, it's not one against three much larger, very angry people," you countered, rather upset that he was blaming you at all. Those girls had it out for you from the beginning because you had basically told them to frick off when they were fake nice to you. It had been clear that they only wanted to get close to your brother and friends.

"What? You were jumped?" Michael's whole demeanor changed. Apparently nobody had told him the nature of the fight you were in. He must have just thought that you were bad at fighting.

"Yeah, on my way to third hour I have to walk through the back staircase and that's basically no-mans land," your tone soured, "and then three bi-girls came out of nowhere and basically pushed me down half a flight of stairs."

"Why didn't anyone tell me? They just said you were in a fight, not that three girls assaulted you," he seethed, surging forward so that he could see your injuries for himself.

He tilted your chin back and moved your head side to side, studying your lip and eye closer.

"This is all from the stairs?" He asked doubtfully.

"No, the eye is from a 'misplaced' elbow, and another girl 'accidentally' punched me in the face while she was 'helping me up'," you grumbled.

Michael looked even more upset by that, and he whirled around until he was facing the secretary for your principal. "Why wasn't I informed of her injuries and the fact that she was jumped?" He demanded, walking over to her and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm sorry Mr. Clifford, I only provided you with the information given to me by Principal Rodgers," she apologized with a slight frown, "I can inform him you wish to speak to him and Y/N though."

"Yes, please, and I'm sorry for yelling at you..." he trailed off as he didn't know the secretary's name.

"Crystal," she smiled at him as she picked up the phone and dialed the number.

You scoffed, only Michael would be flirting with the pretty young secretary right after you had gotten beat up.

He must have heard you, because he turned around and sent you a goofy grin, shrugging a little.

"He said that you can go in now," she nodded at the door, "and that you should take Y/N with you."

Michael turned to look at you, "do you need help? Can you walk?"

"Yes," you lied, wincing as you carefully stood. Your ribs had taken the worst of it, but being shoved down all those stairs hadn't left your legs unscathed either. Your knee almost buckled on your first step. It must have stiffened from sitting so long. "Ah!" You cried out as you almost fell.

"Michael is everything- Y/N?!" You looked over when you heard a familiar voice, and sure enough, Luke was looking at you in shock.

Calum and Ashton filed in behind him, "whoa," they both commented at the same time.