Wattpad Original

Original Edition - Tip 6: Walk a few Meters Away

I am here, standing in my last period class, Gym. My second mortal enemy. Obviously, the first would be the inevitable Jameson Bryer.

Luckily at Ridgeview Heights High School, the genders have separate gym classes. So thankfully, no guys can watch me humiliate myself. More so, it is impossible to be classmates with the 4 boys. Me and a few other girls are just standing and chatting on the court, waiting for everyone else to finish changing. Along with those changing girls are Kiera, Jasmine and Carol. They came in a bit late, knocking on the changeroom door for someone to let them in. I left them there since I don't like sticking around in that humid room after I've changed.

While the other girls are socialising and getting caught up on the latest gossip, I am thinking of ways to escape the grave that I just dug for myself when I was forced to tutor that demon. Hmm...let's see. Well, I have a few options:

1. Murder James. Okay, okay, maybe that's a tad bit too violent. But I mean, as long as I can find a place to hide the body, I'll be fine.

2. Buy him an airplane ticket to Australia. Technically, I would be doing him a favour. He could really use some experience dealing with snakes and that sort of stuff in the outback. Maybe he'd be humbled by the near death experience.

3. Hire a professional tutor to tutor him. I'm sure that his parents would like the most qualified teacher for their son.

4. Beat him up myself. Please, I'm almost 99.9% sure that me, a 5'4" girl could beat him up. I mean, he's only like a foot taller than me. And it's not like his body has this freaking huge muscular build. Haha...

Okay. Clearly I have run out of ideas. Idea 1 cannot work because if I want to get into University and become a doctor, I can't be rotting in a prison cell. Idea 2 and 3 won't work either, considering the fact that I am broke and cannot even afford to buy lunch. Idea 4 is out of question because I don't want to get suspended for leaving him half-dead with injuries. (I could totally do that if you were thinking otherwise.)

Looks like I'm officially stuck with the douchebag.

The last of the girls walk into the gym, including the KJC of the LKJC. They run up to me and start giggling about their first day.

"Where'd you go?" Kiera asks me, about where I went after leaving them.

"Library." I answer bluntly.

"Wait, dude, why did you leave us?" Carol asks, while tying her medium-length brown hair into a high ponytail.

I raise my eyebrows at her then turn to Jasmine. "Well, if you guys can handle an extreme make-out session, I certainly cannot."

Jasmine's face flushes in embarrassment, but she gives me a shy smile. "Lara, kissing is normal in couples." she points out.

"Yeah, but trying to make babies in the cafeteria is a bit disturbing." I counter.

"We were only kissing!" she laughs hysterically.

"Well then, when you 'kiss' Logan," I make air quotations, "Do it when I am not present because I'd really like to keep my sense of sight."

The girls laugh at my ridiculous comment. But really, I am not kidding. The sight of couples sharing siliva and trying to swallow each other's tongues makes me want to vomit all over the floor. Not to be bitter or anything, but anything other than a cute little kiss on the lips is too much. It's one thing to press your lips in affection, but it is a whole new level when you sit ontop of a guy in a compromising position trying to single-handedly immobilize both of your tongues. It's like comparing the kisses in Disney Princess Movies to the kisses in The Notebook.