•fluff• Foxy X Pregnant! Reader

Third POV

You stood in the office ready for work and for telling Foxy that you are pregnant. Yes, you two have done it before and it led to this baby growing in your stomach. Of course you two are dating, I mean who would have sex with someone they weren't dating or even someone they've never met before.

It took you a while to figure out how you were going to tell Foxy about the bun in the oven. As you were thinking you heard loud running and shut the door playfully.

You heard a bang on the door and then a 'ow' and you giggled. Foxy looked through the window. "Lass! What was that for?" Foxy said. You smiled "I didn't know if you were going to stuff me in a suit or not" you said opening the door for him to walk in.

"Now why would I do that with a child on the way?" Foxy asked. You widened your eyes to what he said. "Y-you know? How?" You said shocked. Foxy hugged your waist "Chica is not very good at keeping secrets" he chuckled. You now regret telling Chica.

"Is it true?" Foxy asked nuzzling his head in your neck. You nodded. He suddenly picked you up and twirled you around in joy. "I'm guessing that means you're happy" you said giggling. "Of course I am!" He said finally setting you down on the ground "I'm having a child with the most beautiful girl in the world."

You blushed and hugged him tightly. "I'm glad your just as happy about this as I am" you said kissing his cheek. You let go of the hug "now if you will excuse me I have a chicken to find" you said running out of the office. Foxy chuckled and walked behind you.

When he reached the the stage room he saw you chasing Chica around the tables. He saw Freddy and Bonnie walking towards him. "Hey Foxy! We heard about what happened" Bonnie said. Foxy smiled before Freddy yelled at him. "Why didn't you tell me about your relationship! I should know I'm the owner of this place! And now you two are having a baby!" Freddy yelled.

Freddy then sighed and calmed down. "But anyway congratulations on the baby. I'm sure both of you will be good parents" Freddy said. "Thank you, Freddy" Foxy said.

Foxy looked at you to see that you were sitting on the stage next to a sad Chica. You noticed his starring and smiled at him. Foxy smiled back and walked towards you.