Vanilla

Angel's POV
    The downtown coffee shop is more relaxing than usual. It's not buzzing with people; probably because it's late. Christian sits in front of me with his grey sweater hugging his muscular arms. Girls keep gawking at him but he doesn't seem to pay any mind to them. His eyes are all on me for some odd reason. 
    "Are you gonna talk or are you gonna be staring at me the whole time?" I ask. He grins.
    "Little of both," he says with a sense of humor. "I want you back," he says. My face drops. Back as his submissive. "Your worth more to me than that life. I'm willing to give it all up." What?
    "Are you offering me hearts and flowers?" I ask, taking a chance with the risky question. His grin becomes a smile.
    "Yes. No contract. No rules. No punishments," he says. My eyes widen at how serious he's being on this. By stomach has becomes a home for butterflies.
    "No contract. No rules. No punishments. And no secrets," I say. He nods. "You want a what do you call it, a vanilla relationship?" He chuckled light heatedly. It makes me smiles.
     "Yes. I want to do this your way," he tells me. I blush at the fact that he's willing to give up the only life style he's ever known. I remember him telling me about Sammy seducing him at fifteen. It breaks my heart that this has been all he's known for years.
    "Okay then," I say. He leans over and comes in for a kiss. I push him back by his chest. "Your the type to kiss on the first dad, Mr.Century?" I ask jokingly. He smirks.
    "Only the special one's," he says. He cups my face in his hands and fits his lips to mine. His tongue traces my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I pull away.
     "Vanilla," I remind him. He sighs and sits back down. Its hard for me too.
    ×××××××

         Classes have been flying by and I'm happy today for the first time

         Classes have been flying by and I'm happy today for the first time. Rae and Luna keep giving me weird looks. It must be obvious that I'm in lighter spirits today.
    "That's all for today," Christian shouts from his desk. We all stand up and pack our stuff up. The I've gotten used to walking and down these stairs constantly. He gestures me over.
     "Hello," I say. He grins when the door closes and pulls me to him. He's so warm and in my opinion comforting. He kisses me deeply before he pulls back.
      "Come over tonight. I want to cook you dinner," he says. Vanilla. I remind myself. No sex...maybe. I'm making no promises. I look at his desk, thinking of...no!! "Your thoughts are scandalous," he says. My eyes widen. In was fucking thinking out loud.
     "Sorry. I must be going. I'll see you later," I say, kissing his stubbled cheek. How is it I keep falling harder and harder.
   ××××××××
     Christian is pushing the shopping cart while he tells me what to put in for what he's making. He points to green peppers. "So, you know how to cook?" I ask. He nods.
    "Yes. My mom taught me. My brother was always with my dad learning random shit. Katie was always with a friend. So, I spent time with my mom and she took advantage of that. I've never been so thankful," he tells me. I smile. I like when he talks about his family.
     "So am I," I say.
     "Get ice cream for dessert." Or we could do something else for dessert. Ugh this is going to be hard! I grab the first one I see and chuckle silently when I see the flavor. Vanilla. Christian turns around and I toss it to him. "Vanilla?"
      "Your favorite."
     ×××××××××
     Something about him chipping things up is a turn on. Maybe going from having sex everyday to having none at all is starting to get to me. "Can you grab me the bread?" He asks. It's nice to see him as more than the demanding dominate.
    "Here," I say. He smiles gratefully at me. "How your business?" I ask. He shrugs.
     "Same as always. Busy. Almost too busy to stay being a professor," he says. He sounds disappointed about that. "But we'll see. How's your family?" He asks. This is so odd; we're having an actually conversation.
     "Good. My parents already left for Georgia," I say. His brows furrow. "I wasn't in the mood to go. And now I definitely don't want to go. Plus, I hate Christmas," I say. He chocks on a piece of bread.
     "How the hell can you hate Christmas?" He asks. I laugh.
    "I like the meaning of it, just not the whole presents shit. It defeats the soul purpose of the holiday," I say. He hangs onto my every word. I bump his shoulder. "Stop looking at me like that."
     "I can't help it. You are very enchanting and beautiful," he says. I roll my eyes at him and continue cutting small pieces of bread.

AN: What do you think and want to happen with their relationship? I loved writing this chapter cause it brings out another side of him. Comment and share!!! Stay alive |-/             -Veah