Luna's Healing Instinct

1 week later...

Luna ran over to the pups and regurgitated up some food for them, the pups were now one month old and eating more as the days went by. Then she walked over to Eclipse and dropped a dead rabbit she'd caught at his paws. Luna was still attempting to heal him but nothing was working. His back scratches had healed now but he still had a badly Brocken paw. Luna remembered Sol telling her that if a wolf gets a Brocken limb it must be rested and treated immediately or it could get infected. Whilst Eclipse was unable to help hunting, feeding or any other things to do with movement Luna had to do all of this whilst trying to find, as Sol said, the glossy tulip which was the only magical plant that could heal broken bones.
Eclipse was becoming more weary and crippled by the day so Luna knew she must find the tulip soon. Eclipse could help with one thing which was staying in the den and keeping the puppies close while Luna hunted and searched for the tulip. The pups were about 6 pounds and growing every day but Luna would have to cut down on their food while she finds the tulip. That was her main priority, saving Eclipse then feeding the puppies since she knew they could miss a few feedings and remain healthy.
When Luna got back from her hunt she licked Eclipse's paw so it wouldn't get infected, then she settled down for the night next to him, watching the stars go by whilst their puppies slept in the den. Tomorrow Luna was going to find the tulip and save Eclipse...

 Tomorrow Luna was going to find the tulip and save Eclipse