The Glossy Tulip

Luna searched every meadow for the tulip and had no luck finding it. She thought it would be in a pretty magical place so checked there first.  After a long day of searching she finally found a colony of tulips and the glossy red tulip was in the middle under a tree trunk.
Luna was relieved to finally have found it, so she carefully plucked it from the ground with her teeth and began her journey back to the den. Just before she entered the den she could see her happy family snuggled up in the nest that she had created. This was amazing to Luna so she decided to wait for the morning to give Eclipse the tulip so she wouldn't disturb them.
In the morning Luna woke up early and went out hunting, she left the tulip in the den hidden away. When she came back from her hunt she fed the puppies and brought the tulip and a rabbit to Eclipse. Eclipse thanked her and licked her whilst he ate the tulip and the bunny. Eclipse said he felt nothing was changing but Luna assured him Sol told her it would take about a day to kick in.
Eclipse believed Luna and went back to sleep so his paw could rest. For the rest of that day Luna just played with the pups and waited for tomorrow when her mate would heal.
In the morning Luna woke next to Eclipse and was woken to a pleasant surprise, Sol was back early! Luna was excited by this and immediately greeted him with a playful bark. Luna could smell something strange about Sol though, and so could Eclipse. He asked Sol why he was back early? Sol told him that on the way to the falls he had stumbled across a wolf named Twilight who was now his mate, he said it was love at first sight for them. He told us she was waiting behind a tree because she was scared of being attacked as she was a rogue wolf so I told her I would get her when it was ok. Sol asked if it was ok that she was with him and Luna replied "Of corse." Sol thanked her for this, then he told them he had learnt some medicine points as well as come back with a mate. Eclipse was grateful for this and told Sol that his mate could live in the den with them. Sol agreed to this and went to go and fetch Twilight. When he came back there was a beautiful grey wolf following him. Luna thought she was magnificent.
That night Sol and Twilight were introduced to the pups and the wolves chatted about the last few weeks. Eclipse and Luna found Twilight was quite shy but was already coming out of her shell more.

 Eclipse and Luna found Twilight was quite shy but was already coming out of her shell more