Chapter Twelve: How Could You

THIRD DAY IN A ROW UPLOAD!!! BOO-YAH!!! Anyways, this chapter isn't too long, and it's REALLY SAD, so don't kill me (•_•)

I stirred some drama, and I can't stand it she things go to perfect between Snapey and our girl, so I stirred up a little emotional hardship and stuff. I had to keep Snape his real self! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter, and vote comment fan!!! Tell your friends to read it!! Comments and stuff make my day!!! :D

Oh! And thank you ScottishChampion11, for keeping me in check with my uploading, helping me out with an idea to make things more interesting later in the book, and coming to me for advice in yor new one. I was really happy to know that you trust my opinion that much XD

I can't even begin to list all my other fans who message and comment to me, having me upload and write even more!!! You know who you are, and I love you!!! This chapter is for all of you guys who care enough to message and comment to me!!! *KIZZ*

Also, I've been drawing some pro-looking pics of our leading lady and fellow, so of there's a specific scene that you want incorporated into a doodle, just lemme know!!!

Okay, LAST THING TO SAY lol :)

I want you all to know that I'm eating a delicious Chocolate Frog from Harry Potter World as I type this. Be jealous ;D

-Haeley Snape

Chapter Twelve

He flipped open the old book, and I could've sworn a cloud of dust puffed up from it. Man, does this guy EVER clean? His house is a dump! I swear, men...

"Listen up, I will not be repeating myself." Snape's voice pulled me back from my thoughts. I trained my eyes on him. He looked from me to the book, flipping through pages. "Your father hates me. To say the least." He told me, undescriptive. I waited for him to go on, but he just kept on flipping pages. Finally, I asked; "Why?"

He snorted. "Many reasons. I suppose the most legible is that of my past." He told me. I stared at him. He sighed heavily and rolled his eyes. "I'm a Death Eater, you intolerable twit."

I growled at his use of words. "I can see your personality didn't exactly win him over." I snapped. Snape stopped flipping pages, choosing not to pay mind to my jab, and rested his hand on his knee. "I got into many battles with Alastor Moody. He knows my face as a Death Eater, even if he knows that it's by Dumbledores request that I am one. To him, I'm just another slimy traitor."

I never heard him act so serious and neutral before. Of course, it was short-lived. "Not to mention other things." He added grumpily, leaning back in his seat comfortably. "Idiotic man."

I would have gotten angry, only I didn't much care for my father. He need much care for me it seemed, either. I examined the page, reading the articles. I traced my finger on one of the old animated photographs. There was my father, bustling through a crowd, tugging behind a small person a taller than two or three feet, photos snapping. The headline read: "Famous Aura And Kid Catches Crooks!"

I kept my eyes on the page. "What's this?" I asked him, intrigued. I could hardly see anything, people were surrounding the camera views, snapping more photos.

"That's your father and you, the day he accused me of conspiring against Dumbledore." He replied tiredly, waving it off. Me? Could that child really be me? I could hardly see myself, but I couldn't have been more than three or four. I read the first few lines of the article: "Four year old tyke Philomena Chesmu, daughter of renowned Aura Alastor "Mad Eye" Moody, helps to catch three dangerous and wanted Death Eaters come to justice. After running off from her father, she found herself cornered between a large number of the masked murderers. The child reports to have "yelled at them and made one turn into a balloon, flying away, and two caught on fire". Soon after this incident, the Auras came to the scene after hearing the screams, and captured the dangerous criminals. Philomena was placed under temporary protection by the Ministry of Magic."