Stab Me In The Heart

"And may I know what will you do if I do all the work?" I asked after jessica explained what I had to do.

"You have to handle the work in this office while i'll be working with Oliver. And the work that I do for him is personal so you don't get to know about it" she smirked.

She really was getting on my nerves. I wanted to strangle her. And uncle also. What kind of personal work did she mean! That bitch she doesn't know that uncle loves me and there's nothing personal between me and him. I'd love to see the expression on her face when uncle will tell me about the personal work and may even ask me to help out.

"Don't you think i'm gonna listen to all you say. I'll do only the work that uncle tells me to do" I said.

"We'll see that later but you can at least start by replying to some mails" she said, pissed off.

"Where is uncle's office?" I asked when she was going away.

"On the second floor turn left you'll see his name on the door. But he is busy right now you can't meet him" she replied.

I was about to go crazy. Who the fuck is she to stop me from meeting uncle? I was about to argue with her but she was already gone. I decided to finish replying to the mails and then meet uncle. I've got to do some work after all.

After an hour I finished the work given to me by the bitch and I went to find uncle's office. When I found it I didn't know if I had to knock or I can just open the door. Anyway uncle can't say anything to me even if I don't knock. I'll see what work does that jessica bitch do there .

What I saw inside was way worst than hell for me. I really wished I had die than to see this day. Jessica and Uncle were making out like 2 fucking pigs. I almost threw up. I took them by surprise and jessica was really shocked. But uncle had this pleased look on his face. I couldn't hold my tears of course. I immediately went away back to my office and started packing my things while my face was wet with tears and a running nose.

Uncle came and pulled me to him so that I face him, holding my arms behind my back.

"Leave me and don't you fucking dare touch me again" I shouted, kicking his balls with my knee.

He grabbed his crotch in pain. I didn't give a fuck at that moment. I was so angry and heartbroken that I wanted to kill jessica. In fact I wanted to kill myself more.

He managed to pin me to the wall, putting his feet on mine when I was about to leave.

"What happened? You're jealous whore?" He grinned.

How could he even smile after hurting me so much. It was almost as if he stabbed me several times in the chest. He didn't care that I was crying. He was pleased to see me in such pain.

"I don't want to work for you anymore" I shouted.

"And what reason will you give your mom? That you saw uncle oliver kissing his secretary and you got jealous?" He said.

"I'll tell her I don't like the job"

"You really think she'll let you leave the job for this reason"

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked looking him straight into the eyes.

"To put you through the same pain that you gave me" he shouted.

I have never been that angry before and i could feel my eyes, whose colour were definitely blood red now, burn. I was shivering but i still kept looking him deadly in the eyes. His expressions finally changed seeing me in this state.

"The same pain? Let alone kiss I've never even looked at another guy when i was with you!!" I cried.

He immediately shut my mouth with his, hugging me tightly as he devoured my mouth. I was disgusted since he had just kissed Jessica with that same fucking mouth! I pushed him away.

"How dare you kiss me after devouring that bitch's mouth!!" i lashed out at him.

"I didn't mean to kiss you" he stammered.

"Does it make any difference you didn't kiss harry in front of me? You faked being in love with me only to take the revenge of your boyfriend? You're worst Alexia and I fucking hate you" He shouted and i could see how hurt he was now. It was clearly seen on his face.

I couldn't say anything at that time because I really was to be blamed for all of that.

"Now get back to work" he said after a while.

"I don't have any problem as long as you guys do your shit in private. No need to show off like this because it is not going to affect me anymore from now on" I gritted my teeth before pushing him out of my way.

It was really difficult to last till 5 p.m but i managed to get a lot of work done. I didn't even take a break to rest I kept working to forget the kiss uncle shared with another girl. My heart kept aching and i would cry every 5 to 10 mins but still I kept doing my work. I didn't even eat because I didn't feel hungry anymore.

At 5 Jessica came to my office to inform me that uncle was waiting for me in the car. I tried to control myself not to lash out on her because she was not at fault. However I was really angry and jealous of her from now on. I grabbed my bag and went straight to the parking lot.

"You don't have to do this. I'll ask dad to pick me up as from tomorrow" I said after i got into the car.

"If I'd still consider you as my niece i would have picked you up from home and drop you after work just to ensure you're safe because that's how our relationship once was. Although i don't care for you anymore I've got to do it so that no one suspects what's really going on between us" he said.

I was still mad at him but his words didn't affect me anymore cause the worst has already occurred. And it was good in a way, i'll be able to move on faster knowing that he is trying to have a relationship with another woman and that I won't be his love anymore.