Childhood Bestfriends with Hollywood's Golden Boypart31

Copyright- All Rights Reserved

Chapter 31

I bit back a chuckle as I whispered back, “that’s what they all say.” I told him with a wink, “ Now can we go get a drink?” I asked.

Ari nodded, “ Yeah, I want a beer.” he told me as I began weaving our way out of the crowd, towards the staircase. When we got there Ari looped his arm round my waist, holding me to the side of his body as we walked down the stairs, letting me lean into him. Not that I minded, where I put my hand on the back of his shirt was wonderfully muscled and I had to resist the urge to slide my finger under his t-shirt to feel his skin. His hand held onto mine at my waist, his fingers interlaced with mine.

The act was comforting and felt incredibly intimate, almost coupely.

“ Do you remember when you tripped down your stairs when you were fifteen- you were trying to catch me before I ate the rest of the blueberry muffins?” I asked as we walked leisurely down the stairs.

“ Yeah. You laughed at me from the bottom of the stairs” he barked with laughter.

“ I knew you weren’t really that hurt! And you know I can’t help laughing at those kind of moments.” I argued as we neared the end of the stairs, pausing for a second dot let a couple go past us.

“ The kind of moments when your best friend is in a lot of pain?” Ari asked, an eyebrow raised and his eyes glittering with amusement.

“ Well.. Don’t be a baby! You weren’t in that much pain. You have carpet in your moms house.” I told him, feeling myself giggle under Ari’s amused face.

“ I rolled down three times before I stopped. I hit my elbow.” He lifted his elbow to show me the small white scar he got from cutting it on the corner of the banister.

“Awe do you want me to kiss it better Arrii?” I asked, sticking my lip out and putting on a baby voice.

Ari laughed, making his muscled chest shake under my hand. He put on a really creepily convincing British accent “ Yeah. Yeas I would.  And I want you to buy me a blueberry muffin to make up for the one you ate while you stood laughing at my injured body, lying helplessly at the bottom of the floor, in so much agony…” I elbowed him lightly in the stomach.