Chapter 2

Shinju groans, bored out of her mind as she taps her fingers uncharacteristically on the table, her other hand pressed against her cheek with the elbow perched off the table. Her boredom showing in waves as she switches the position of her body every few seconds.

The clicking of her tongue irritating those around her who are now beginning to suffer with severe headaches due to the amounts of alcohol taken within the last twenty four hours, some even passed out cold.

Nata rolling her eyes, standing and wondering off down to the other end of the carriage towards the instructor. Illness slowly beginning to corrupt her stomach due to the long journey. She doesn't have short term motion sickness, but it appears after hours of this contraptions' movement.

'GoshdamnGoshdamnGoshdamn' Nata thinks constantly, and repeatedly, bags hung underneath her eyes to show the lack of sleep on the trains' long journey.

"You've been bored for hours on end. You didn't sleep the entire journey, yet complained non-stop to me without waking those three beside you." Coa grumbles, rubbing his eyes before attempting to glare at her, yet with his sunken eyes, it fails miserably.

"That leads on to the question how the heck did you not wake them? Miki is a heavy sleeper but Michiko and Valvia wake up at even the wingbeat of a fly." He mutters, scratching his head before clicking his tongue, instantly regretting it as Valvia shifts in her dozed off position, her legs curled up at her side with the sleeves still around the twins.

Valvia's hood up and covering her face in darkness, aiding with her continuous sleep.

"For your information...-" The sudden voice causes Shinju is squeal, jump and slide against the cushioned booth and slam onto the aisle of the carriage, nearly taking a returning Nata with her. Nata's face going purple and green with illness. "-You ass hat... I'm awake." Michiko growls, rubbing her chin against Valvia's covered arm.

Her eyes narrowing dangerously on Shinju and Nata who begin gripping at each other's' hair and snapping at the other due to Shinju's fall. "Stop it!" Entais cries, sliding further back into his compartment, not wanting to get hit by a fist as both females clash.

"If Miki's tail wasn't wrapped around me for comfort... You'd both be chucked out the window." She snarls, her nose twitching as does her ears. Her threat sending shivers down their spines in sync, both halting in their movements. Their heads slowly cranking towards Michiko who keeps a glare situated.

"I don't care how fast we are going." The sound of her snapping the bones in her paws cause a multitude of shivers through those around her, yet doesn't seem to harm Michiko. "Nata. How long." She finishes, however, despite her words bring a question, it's more of a demand.

"Apparently not the next stop, but the one after that. It should only be a few minutes due to the closeness of the village to Crocus." Nata mutters, crossing her arms over her chest and huffs, blowing her bangs out of the way before plunking down next to Coa. Shinju holding her hands up in surrender and sitting beside Nata as Michiko passes a death glare just as she was about to sit down next to Valvia.

Adjusting her position, Michiko sits up. "When we get back... You three are going to sleep. I, nor Valvia or Miki will be made a fool of tonight during the games." Her voice leaving no room for discussion. "You cause a ruckus and end up losing our place..." She smiles sweetly. –Fake. "I'll put you in your rightful place in the ground."

Without warning, she viciously bonks her brother on the head with her own. His head snapping up, narrowly missing another bonk on his noggin, a groan echoing through his throat. "Wake up." Michiko barks, the corner of her mouth tilted up into a half snarl, her tail extending and tapping Valvia's overcoat covered chest multiple times, getting small reactions.