Now he becomes too Overprotective

if there comes a time that you wanted to go outside so badly and freely enjoy the world with your own will but at the same time you forgot that you've been locked up in a tower by your handsome beast because someone tried to take you away from him, and you've just realized that one of your friends is also a werewolf.

crazy world to live my crazy dream.

I roll in the bed and sang random songs to occupy my boredom but I get tired and stood up as I open the knob and tip-toed my way to the hallway, I go to the library since its the nearest to my room and enter inside.

why don't you get a cheesy romantic books to ease your boredom? my wolf suggested but I can also feel her boredom in her voice.

I go to the novels section and I read each title and my attention is caught by making decisions by Sarah Smith.

I took the book and started reading as I sat Indian style in the red carpeted floor.

September 18th 1956

there's a house that is under construction that's giving curiosity to all of the people in town, even me. because it is mansion like and all of the people thought that maybe a rich family lived in there, one day as I walk I saw the gates open, and being the curious person I am I decided to walk from it as I'm now standing to It's front gate, there's a sign saying yes or no? I scrunched my eyebrow in confusion but before my mind can decide my feet already dragged me inside and the door in the house is warring to open but instead of running away my feet froze and the door opens revealing Brandon Collins as he looked breathtaking to his messy blonde hair and his perfect blue eyes, he looked at me shocked I thought he's gonna shout trespasser but instead he do the unexpected..

someone pecked a small kiss to my cheeks and I startle as I closed the book.

"what are you reading?" he said as he buried his face in my neck, and pulled ne into his lap.

"just some love novels"  I said as I put the book aside.

"adelaydi texted, she handed me your schedule, and I could tell you'll be pretty busy this next few weeks"

"only a few weeks?" I pouted but he lowly chuckle as he pick me up bridal style and walks outside the library and put me down.

"go get ready you'll have interview for your first debut in your song"

I squeaked echoing throughout the hallway and I ran towards my bedroom and hurriedly goes to the bathroom as I take a quick shower and pick random.clothes to my wardrobe and ran outside as I saw him standing outside his room and ran towards him and I hugged him giving an 'omff' sound to the both of us for squeezing our chest.

"your hair's still wet, kitten" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay, now let's go to the car!!!" I yelled as I race my way to the garage.

he tugged me towards him and I whine as I looked at him.

"you have to stay by side always" he said smugly as we walk towards the garage and he started to drive as I buckle my seatbelt.

I plugged my earphones and listened to random songs throughout the trip since I'm easily nausea when it comes to cars even in planes.

after an hour of journey we arrived into a tv show building and brycen holds my hand even when we arrived inside and all the paparazzi welcomes us to their camera's flashing and brycen's bodyguard guide as towards the main room.

we go inside the elevator and I blink my eyes and rubbed them for being blinded to the camera lights.

"are you okay honey?" brycen said worriedly as he cupped my face.