Chapter one

"Evelyn get up or you'll be late," my mother called.

I groaned as I got up and went to my bathroom.

I got in the shower and washed my hair with honey shampoo and conditioner.

When I got out I wrapped a white fluffy towel around my tanned skin.

I went to my closet and pulled out  blue spaghetti strapped crop top and a pair of baby blue ripped skinny jeans.

I put my Adidas superstars on and paired my outfit with a galaxy moon necklace and a gold ring.

I put on a light makeup and went down stairs.

After eating, I left the house and walked to my best friends house since she lives five minutes away.

"Shelby come on we're gonna be late," I yelled as I walked into her house.

"Coming but first I have big news," she said as she came up the stairs.

"Tell me everything," I said eagerly.

"I..have...a....boyfriend!" She said as my face fell.

Me and Shelby made a deal that whoever got a boyfriend first then the other has to find a boyfriend in the amount of time that the other picks.

"What?" I exclaimed as my face went pale.

"I'm really sorry Evelyn but mark burch asked me out last night," she explained.

"No I'm happy for you, but we gotta go. Come on," I said pulling her along.

We walked in the school and got our schedules.

"Okay what do you have," she asked me.

"I have social study's with mr. Smith, biology with mr. Wits, art with mrs. Wolf, algebra with mrs. Conners, Spanish with mr. Parks, and springboard English 10 with mrs. Green," I said going down my schedule.

"No! we have no classes together, not even lunch," she exclaimed as we went to our lockers.

"This is the worst year but at least we'll see each other before, during, and after school," I said pointing out the positive of the year.

"I guess. Well I gotta go but I'm giving you a week for the deal," she told me as she went to her locker.

Great I got a week to get a boyfriend.

I went to my first class, history, this is going to be very boring.

I went through the school day doing work and in my free time looking at the new boys in the school.

After school I went to Shelby's  house and we did homework together.

"hey I gotta go but I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I packed my bag up and walked to the door.

"actually mark is picking me up tomorrow," she said looking down.

"that's fine I'll see you at school," I said walking to my house.

     ~two days later~

I got up and put on Adidas joggers and a white and blue shirt that said hello in black and put on my bear paws.

I grabbed my galaxy backpack and walked to school.

I was walking to my locker when I tripped and fell onto something.

"Omg I'm so sorry," I heard someone say as they helped me up.

"It's fine," I said as I brushed off my pants.

"Are you ok?" The person said.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said as I looked up and saw a guy a bit taller than me.

The guy had grey and blue eyes and short black hair.

"I'll see you around.." he was about to say but he didn't know my name.

"Evelyn," I said he just nodded and left.

After school I went to my locker when I saw the guy from earlier standing by it.

"Hey! What's up," he asked as I approached my locker.

"The sky," I joked.

"Well I was wondering if you could show me around since I'm new," he asked.

"Uh yeah sure but just give me one sec," I walked up to Shelby and told her I wasn't going to her house today.

"Okay lets go," I said as we walked away from my locker.

"Okay so what's so this is the gym we usually have dances in here," I said as we walked into the gym.

"Nice," he replied as we walked in.

An idea popped into my head as we stood in silence.

"I need your help," I said as I turned to him.

"With what," he asked with a confused look.

"Okay so me and my friend made an agreement that whoever gets a boyfriend first then the other has to find a boyfriend within the amount of days the other has picked, and she started dating mark burch and now I have two days left to find a boyfriend," I explained to him.

"And what do I have to did with this?," he asked.

"Well you can pose as my boyfriend so that way I won't loose and you don't want to know what will happen if I loose," I said in disgust as I remembered the last time.

"Please only for a week and then you won't have to talk to me for the rest of your life," I pleaded.

"Who says I don't like talking to you," he smiled.

"So you'll do it?" I asked.
----------------------------------------------

No hate

Vote
Comment
Or whatever people say