pallet town?

Wendy's POV

"Um.... pallet town?" I asked, I never heard of this town before and it is not on the maps as well "do you mind me asking but what's your name?" The brunette said "o-oh! Uh... m-my names wendy and this is Eevee" I said introducing myself and Eevee who I was holding on "vee" Eevee said with a cute smile "aww, how cute so is Eevee your pokemon?" The brunette asked 'pokemon?' I thought "um...uh....." just then a raven-haired boy came in with a big yellow mouse following him " hey mom I- huh? Mom whose this?" He asked 'so the brunette was his mother' I thought then I introduced myself " um.... my names wendy and this is Eevee" I said "evee" Eevee said then she went out of my arms and so is the yellow mouse and they started talking to each other.

Eevee's POV(you didn't expect that😋😏)

As wendy introduces herself and me I went out of her arms and so is the Pikachu on the boy's shoulder "it's nice to meet you eevee, names Pikachu and that's my trainer ash" he said introducing to his trainer.

Sometimes I wonder if his trainer could do the same thing as wendy does when she saved me from those beedrills I never saw anybody pulled an attack like that especially from her, but I shook it off and said "its nice to meet you as well" I said then the raven boy, ash said " by the way my names ash and that's my partner Pikachu" " it's nice to meet you ash" wendy said and kneels down and pets Pikachu " and its also nice to meet you Pikachu" she said and smiles a little " oh by the way mom can we go to prof. Oak's lab?" Ash asks, " sure honey but be here for dinner and also take wendy with you" she said and went back to work " ok mom, let's go wendy! " he said and took wendy's hand and drag her " but where are we going?" She asks as I and Pikachu followed " we're going to prof. Oak's lab" he answered.

Wendy's POV

As ash drag me to this prof. Oak's lab I saw a building which stands out in pallet town because of its wind turbine, the three windows of the inner balcony, and the four windows of the second floor.

As we enter ash called out prof. Oak then a middle-aged man (I think?) Came in he wears a red, short-sleeved polo shirt, brown pants, black shoes, and a lab coat.

" well if it isn't ash its nice to see you after coming back from the Sinnoh region," he said ' the Sinnoh region?' I thought confused then he notice me and said " and whos your friend over here?" He asked " oh professor oak this is wendy and Eevee. They're actually new around here" ash introduced us.

' so prof. Oak was his name' i thought " it is nice to meet you, prof. Oak" I said politely "its nice to meet you too wendy and I must say you have a very fine Eevee" he said " oh thank you" I said a bit shy and he asked if he could pet Eevee and I said yes and Eevee liked it " by the way wendy can you please tell us where are you from?" Ash asked ' should I tell them? I guess I should tell them I mean they were really nice after all' I thought " um sure, but can we please go inside so I can explain?" I said " sure," they said, I picked up Eevee and hold her in my arms as we came in.

I was amazed. Inside the entrance door is a hallway with several doors, and to the left is a chest of drawers and the stairway to the second floor. Then Eevee went out of my arms and explored the place and ash's Pikachu followed her "let's go sit down now. So wendy can you tell us where are you from?" Prof. Oak said " well you might not want to believe me but......."

"I'm actually from a different world"
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Hey everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed and I'm so sorry of the delay because it took me a while to get the characters in the anime description since I'm not actually good at explaining of what the characters look like in the anime and stuff like that but I finally found what I needed and hopefully I work on the other chapter since I'm going to be busy but I'll try working on another chapter so bye and stay awesome!😊 peace out!