B L U E- #5

°Edited 12:23 am, 17th March 2018°

B L U E' S
POV°Edited 12:23 am, 17th March 2018°

B L U E' S
POV
"Shut up." I grumble but he only smirks and continues flicking my nose. "Shouldn't you be at an important meeting or something?"

"I'd rather spend my time with you." he states looking me straight in the eye and I find myself blushing.

Stop it Blue!

You gotta get out of here.

Focus.

I roll my eyes, pretending to be unaffected and lift myself from the luxurious leather couch.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I announce walking into the bedroom. Footsteps are heard behind me and I swing around casting Theodore a death glare.

"Let's just save water." He shrugs removing his shirt and I turn my face as my blush gets deeper.

"N-no, i-i don't think that's necessary." He chuckles and I turn around heading into the bathroom.

He follows and this time, when I turn around, he has nothing but his boxers on.

I ogle at his broad chest, well defined with an eight pack and a perfect V formation.

"You know. .  .You can touch it." He grabs my hand before I can protest and slides it down his chest. He takes in a sharp breath and I decide to have a little fun.

When he let's go of my hand, I slide it lower, dragging my finger over each line. He closes his eyes and I find myself smirking.

I dip my hand lower, and lower until. . .

"Hey!" He yells after me as I sprint to the bathroom. Unfortunately he gets in and slams me against the wall.

Again.

"Shower together?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Mm wrong answer." He dips his head and bites my neck. hard. I end up yelping and he smirks against my neck.

"How about now?" I was about to shake my head again but something in his eyes didn't sit well with me.

"Fine."

I kept my undergarments on and stepped into the shower.

He stepped in behind me and pressed against me to turn on the tap.

Warm water flowed down on us and I found myself closing my eyes involuntarily.

Hands slipped around my waist and I stiffened when he placed kisses all over my neck and shoulder.

"Stop that." I hissed but he doesn't stop. In fact, his grip tightens.

"No." He defies mockingly, he grazes his teeth on my neck, nipping softly.

"Theodore." I warn but he still doesn't stop.

I huff, and choose to ignore him. I got the body wash and made a foamy mess before splashing it all over me.

Including my neck.

He groaned and I smirked but then his hands move dangerously close to my boobs, rubbing and spreading the soap everywhere.

I decided to tease him a let out a small moan.

But of course. I regretted it.

Soon I'm off the ground. On the wall. Legs wrapped around Theodore and our faces close, daring to meet each other.

"What should I do with you?" he murmurs and my breath hitches.

"Let me go?" I ask hopeful.

"I don't think so."

"Theodore I-"

His lips were on mine before I could finish. I kissed him back, duh.

I know.

I'm an idiot.

But it feels good so.

Our mouths move together in sync and I moan while running my hands through his hair.

He groans and I smile against his lips

Knock knock!

Both of us freeze, out eyes popping open but mouths still locked.

"Blue? Its Mark"

I untangle my mouth from Theo's and clear my throat.

"Oh h-hey. How are you?" I ask awkwardly and Theodore raises an eyebrow clearly amused.

"Uh . . .Good, yea. . . .how about you?" I close my eyes and shake my head at the awkwardness.

"Oh I'm good. You know me always. . .showering. . "

Silence.

"Right." He drags out and I do a mental face palm. "Have you seen Theodore? We have a meeting in less than thirty minutes and he's no where to be seen."

I cough and look at Theodore for help but he only smirks and shrugs.

Stupid boy.

"Uh, n-no I haven't seen him"

"Uh. . .huh." He says suspiciously and I glare at Theodore as he tries to kiss me, ducking his ugly lips.

"So. . he's not in there with you?" Mark asks.

"Nope." I reply immediately.

Then. .

Smack!

"Theodore!" I yell automatically and I cover my mouth and Theodore snickers.

"Right. Totally not in there with you. Got it." Mark calls sounding amused. "Hey bro, sorry to interrupt you but you need to be done soon so we can leave."

"Yea yea. Just go away now" he tells him rudely but Mark only laughs and his footsteps descend.

"That was rude." I tell him.

"He's used to it." He nibbles and pulls on my neck, sucking lightly.

My eyes widen in realization but by then it was too late. I rushed out if the bathroom and yell in frustration seeing the marks.

"Theodore!" But he was already out the door snickering loudly.

Men.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After chasing Theodore around for giving me hickeys, I got dressed in a light summer spaghetti string dress and went downstairs.

Theodore was dressed in one of his expensive suits and he looked quite handsome I must admit. He sat among 5-8 men.

He looked serious and cold, unlike when he was around me.

Okay, enough.

I got to go like right now.

You see after that little bathroom stunt, I've had a revelation.

It was something like this:

What in the world  are you doing blue?

So I called, my two most best friends into the world,

Ruby and Carter, shortly explained to them what happened and got them to come pick me up.

So grabbing a little suitcase I borrowed from Theodore, I placed a good sum of clothes and toiletries and planned to get the hell out of here.

I padded into the wide black themed kitchen and slowly opened the door.

Except, I need a code.

Shitzinbagel.

I pressed random numbers and groaned in frustration. Why universe why?!

"Its the date you came here. Try, 01.03.17."