Chapter 34

"No-no Levy t-turn!" Lucy, covering her face in horror. "I'm gonna die.." the blonde cried "Turn left!'' "N-no stop not there-Levy!" "I demand out this car immediately!" Erza shouted, squeaking when Levy did a rough turn, the car drifting on the road. "Levy stop speeding up!"

"I know what I'm doing..stop acting like we're gonna die" Levy grumbled "We will of you don't stop!" Levy chuckled, rolling her eyes. "I know what I'm doing you two now be quiet"

"No you don't!" both Erza and Lucy yelled in unison. "Lucy what's Natsu's address?" Levy asked, her eyes still on the road. "I'm not telling you till you stop this car!" Lucy demanded, scared for her life. "Well okay..it's time I do some scarying today" Levy simply stated. "W-wait-scarying what scarying?!"

She smirked before she made a rough turn, having the girls screaming behind her. Both Erza and Lucy hugged each other, squeezing both their eyes shut. "Let's pray on it Lucy.." "Okay...dear..G-god please protect-" they soon heard multiples of beeps from car horns.

They peeked an eye open and they both screamed in fear. Levy was driving the wrong way, she was driving up while cars came driving down, some making room for the car to pass between.

"Hey are you crazy?!" some drivers made remarks and Levy smirked, popping her horn "Excuse me excuse me, pregnant woman passing through..move out of the way!" "Levy just stop it.." Erza groaned, tears running down both the blonde's and red hair's eyes. "Not until you give me Natsu's-" "Okay okay okay- here's my phone just stop it...stop it please!" Lucy sobbed.

Levy smiled, turning to them. "Levy the road watch the road!!" Lucy panicked. "Awe.." Levy smiled "I knew you guys love me.." "Levy stop I-"

"LEVY!!"

.

"I'm so sorry sir I didn't..well it was actually a very rough time for me" Levy explained to the police officer who fold his arms at her. "So something just possessed you into doing an illegal drive huh lady?" "My name is Levy-not lady get it right" "Excuse me?"

There a distant away was both Erza and Lucy who tried catching their breaths, holding on to Erza's car for support. "Never again.." Lucy nodded in agreement. "She's...she's crazy" Erza panted "You're telling me..and I wouldn't say crazy..I'd say insane" Erza nodded in agreement.

"It's very disrespectful to call a woman lady sir" Levy glared. "What's the difference Levy?" Levy gasped "You know I can sue you for this" "For calling you Levy miss, but you just said-" "I don't remember saying anything sir" "But-" "Sir-" "But-" "Sir!"

"What's going on over there?" Lucy asked "I don't know let's check it out"

"Stop accusing me" "You were the one who broke the law miss" "To try and save a very important ship, that is worth anything!" "Excuse me what?" the police man asked, confused. They both turned when Erza and Lucy approached them. "What's going on here?"

"This man is accusing me of being disrespectful and rude-I'm absolutely fine" Levy stated. The officer shook his head, stretching his hand "I'd like to see your license and vehicle registration" "Sorry sir but it's my vehicle and...she..well I don't think Levy has one" Erza mumbled the last part. "Has what?" the man asked.

"A license idiot" Levy hissed. "Lady, watch your mouth before you get jailed" "Oh I-" Lucy quickly blocked Levy's mouth, afraid of the words that may come out.

The officer turned to Erza "You all can get charged for this" "Please sir...today's my birthday" Erza lied "And so what, the law is the law" "Sir please...spare us all" Lucy uncovered Levy's mouth and sighed. "Sir please..we'll do anything-" Levy cut Lucy off "Don't say that we'll do anything are you dumb, this man will get the wrong ideas in his head and I am happily married"

"I'm going to be and I don't want to be charged before my wedding day" the man then turned to Lucy "And what about you?" Lucy stared at him then at her friends, the place getting silent.

The three gave the woman looks. The police man's look said Oh please don't be a married one too.. Erza's look said Lucy...don't rush yourself.. and Levy's look said Say you're married or you're dead meat!

Lucy sighed before she looked at the officer, raising up her left hand to show the ring on her finger. "I'm sorry sir but I'm legally married"

"Yes!" Levy chuckled and Erza smiled and as for the police man, he hummed.

"But your still getting charged now I want you three to come with me.."

.

The three sighed, all sitting in the back of the police man's car. "This is all my fault.." Levy whispered, looking down. "Don't blame yourself, you were just helping...in a crazy way" Lucy added, sighing as well. "What about Nashi.." "And Natsu...Lucy still yet has to confess to him" Lucy sighed.

"Maybe this is what we get with me trying to confess-" "Don't you dare say that" Levy hissed before she looked up at the police man who were outside, busy talking on his phone.

"And how long will that guy keep talking, we've been in here for 5 minutes now" "Agree.." Erza sighed. "Wait a minute..." Levy's eyes widened when she realized something. "You guys.." Levy whispered. "What?" "Shh..be quiet..we have a chance to escape" Lucy's eyes widened.

The three girls looked forward at the man who chuckled.

"Yes honey, I'll be home in about 3 hours, got to deal with some law breakers first..haha..no you are.."

Levy turned to Erza and whispered "Erza I want you to slowly and carefully open the-" "Levy I don't want to be in any more trouble..I'm sorry but I can't" "You want to get arrested and...jailed before you're-" "I'll do it.." the two watched Lucy surprised. "I don't want to be jailed...I have a daughter who needs me.."

She looked at the police man a distant away before she stretched her hand and slowly unlocked the door with a low click sound. "Lucy.." Erza whispered.

She slowly opened the door, it making a slight creak sound. When it was wide open, she turned to the girls "Now let's make a run for it shall we.." "I'm in" she quickly came out, bending down so she wasn't in sight. "Now run to Erza's car"

"On it" when the three girls were out, they gave the officer who had his back turned a last look before they quickly walked away to Erza's car a distant away. "I'll drive this time" Erza whispered. "Fine with me.." Levy mumbled. They quickly ran by the car and Erza took out her car keys.

"Yeah honey..I love you too now I got to go" the man chuckled before he turned around. He gasped as he saw Erza's car driving off a distant away.

"Step on it!" Lucy panicked as she saw the man's look.

"On it" Erza said, putting on her shades with a smirk on her face.