Chapter 20

Hey readers,

I have so say I loved all the comments for the previous chapter, it makes me grin and get my fingers typing on my keyboard to try and please you all and keep the story going. For those of you who are also following my ‘Burning Passion’ the next update will be up soon so you won’t have to wait long, but back to ‘Love me Alpha’ the support you guys have given me throughout is incredible so thank you. Sorry for any errors.

Anyway, Lots of love

XXX

Chapter 20

Adrian’s Pov

I couldn’t stop the shit eating grin on my face even if I tried, the sense of pure love and comfort I was getting from the fragile little thing in my arms was enough to make me almost high with pleasure and delight. She wanted me!

Hearing her breathing even out I instantly knew that she had fallen asleep in my arms where she belonged, her tiny hands fisting my shirt as she seemed to subconsciously move as close to me as possible. I couldn’t help but wrap my arms around her bony form, frowning again when I was reminded of how she was nothing more than skin and bones. I would have a word with Lisa tomorrow; perhaps ask her if there were any sort of fatty foods that would get her to put on weight quicker. I didn’t like seeing her looking fragile enough that one touch looked as if it would break her.

Pressing my lips against the top of her head I savoured the physical contact she was allowing me, knowing that I was pushing my luck with my next actions but not being able to help myself. She was with me, she had willingly crawled into my lap and there was no way in hell I was letting her go.

Not wanting to risk removing myself and waking her, terrified that she would change her mind I slowly wrapped an arm around the back of her legs as I winced when I moved her; praying that she didn’t wake up. Thankfully she didn’t, already in dream land as I laid us both down with her curled up against my side. I couldn’t help the sigh of relief and pleasure; I wanted it to always be like this.

When she had brought up me not telling her about us being mates I had tensed instantly, never having thought of it like that since I was more worried about her rejecting me then how she would see it if she found out. But now she knew I couldn’t find anything wrong with how everything had worked out. I knew it didn’t magically make everything alright, I wasn’t that naïve, but it was a start and for now I was fine with that.

Sighing I continued to stare at my mate as she pressed herself against me, our legs entwined and I hoped to god that she didn’t feel just how much pleasure I was getting out of this position against her thigh. I may know that was she wasn’t ready, but that didn’t mean her soft body pressed against mine, the fact she had clearly accepted me and her edible aroma didn’t have an effect on my body. I was a male after all, a teenage hot-blooded male who’s soul mate was currently wrapped around me like she was.

I didn’t know how long I simply gazed at her, brushing her soft curls from her face so I could gaze at her sweetheart features until I joined her in the world of sleep, dreaming of my mate as I did so.

I woke up with a start, swallowing harshly as my eyes snapped open when I felt my mate still pressed firmly against me. Surprisingly that wasn’t what had me almost moaning out loud though, not what had my wolf practically purring in lust and delight but the fact that I could feel every part of my mates chest against mine. Literally.

It seemed that sometime in the middle of the night we had both gotten too hot, what with me having gone to sleep in my clothes, under the covers as well as running naturally hot. I knew that Holly was still too underweight to get her temperature back to normal, but even I knew that even she would have been too heated, what with her pressed against me as closely as she was. Not that I was complaining, not at all.