Drunk & Getting Banged

When uncle wouldn't hide his relationship with Jessica in front of me anymore I was tired and kept holding my feelings, my tears and my pain to myself. I would not even flinch when i would catch them making out in the elevator or in uncle's office. I acted like a cold hearted bitch. But at one point i couldn't control myself anymore and i cried myself to sleep. The next day was a Sunday and i called Jay to say i want to meet him.

"So where do you want to go?" he asked when I was in his car.

"Somewhere you would go when you are in pain" I said.

"You want to go to the hospital?" he said giving me a weird look.

"No you bitch" I laughed.

"What happened? Is it your boyfriend?" he asked, serious this time.

"Maybe and maybe not. Let's just go and enjoy ok and forget about everyone else" I said faking a smile.

He pulled over at a bar. My eyes widened and my mouth turned into a wide grin.

"I knew you would love it you nasty girl" he smirked, undoing his seatbelt.

He ordered something called Sambuca. He added 3 coffee beans to my shot and handed it to me. I drank it in one go and I squinted, it was too strong for a starter like me.

"Damn go easy girl" Jay laughed.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're the best" I smiled at him.

"Nothing new. Say something better" he said before finishing his glass.

"Didn't you have any girlfriends in London?" I asked.

"I had a lot but I want to fuck a local girl for once" he said surprising me.

"Oh sorry that didn't come out too well" he said, embarrassed.

"So you want to fuck me?" i asked.

"Who wouldn't want to? You're so pretty" he replied.

"Me pretty? Eww that's gross" I laughed.

"Hey shut the fuck up ok! Don't you call my Lexia gross" he said.

We kept talking for hours, laughing like 2 'gone bad' teens while we were high as fuck from having several shots of that heavenly drink. I realized i was way too high when i started seeing uncle in Jay. I just leaned in, thrust my tongue in his mouth and moaned as I satisfied my hunger for his brother with him. He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer and I reached for his belt trying to take it off when the bartender broke our intimate moment by kicking us out of the bar. We just laughed like 2 freaks before Jay started kissing me again as we made our way to the car.

Once in the backseat we immediately started to undress each other. I laid down and he started sucking on my nipples while his fingers worked their wonders on my wet pussy. He made his way down slowly with his tongue and started devouring my pussy. I arched my back as I burried his face down there. He sucked onto my clit and fingered me viciously making me groan as loud as I could. I cried and scratched his neck as i reached orgasm. He got up licking his lips covered in my cum as he smiled seductively at me. I grabbed his head and started kissing him as passionately as i could while I sat on his dick, moving my hips up and down. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I held his head between my boobs and started riding him as fast as i could.

"Fuck yeeeaaaaah babyyy" he moaned loudly as he came into me. I looked at him biting my lips, pleased i made him cum so soon. His face shows it all-how pleased he was. He pulled my hair back and kissed me again, sucking on my bottom lip. He put me on my knees after that and started spanking me.

"You like that you lil slut. Beg me for more" he grinned as he spanked me harder making me scream.

"Yesss please Jay" I begged him. He continued spanking me before I gave him apparently the best blowjob he received. He came again, all over my face and then we dozed off when we had no energy left.