No Chemistry, No Biology

THE GIF ABOVE IS DEDICATED TO MR. AND MRS. JUSTICE LMAO

ARIA'S POV

I glared at the woman who was obviously ogling Klaus, who was too busy trying to steal a potato from some man that was sitting in the table next to us.

How in the hell did I get here?

Oh yea, I was illegally exported and kidnapped and now I find myself here in the States, with a man I'm having major mixed feelings for.

I can tell that he loves it here, he obviously has only ever been back home, never left.

I can't really say I'm not enjoying not being back home, its not like there is anything left there for me. My parent's if you can even call them that, probably haven't even noticed that I'm not there, let alone not in the country.

Funny how the people who are genetically programed to give a shit, can't seem to pull two together about their own daughter.

I sighed in even more announce as Klaus finally turned back around. He froze in shock at the waitress that had been standing behind him and ogling him for the past five minuets. He potato he had in his hand dropped immediately to the floor as his whole body tensed.

I feel like I can honestly blame this all on Katrina.

I wouldn't have met any of these people if she had just kept her damned mouth shut. But if anything I owe her big time.

This has been a crazy ride, but I can't say I'm not enjoying it.

The only thing I could do without is the weird sharp pains I'm getting in my chest every time Klaus looks at me with his devilishly cunning eyes.

Two claps for Aria, you know exactly how to pick them. A super with a stupid name.

Another thing I could do without? This unyielding jealousy.

"Why don't you take a picture?" I hissed at the waitress who's whole face flashed red as she quickly adverted her eyes away from Klaus, who was snickering.

An actual child.

I have feelings for an actual child.

The waitress scampered off like a beaten animal, while Klaus' large goofy smile was planted firmly on his lips. "What is it my skoteinó sýnnefo?" he chuckled, light hearted.

My glare intensified at the stupid nickname that he had branded me with.

My little dark cloud.

So what I like black? It's a glorious color.

"I despise you", I hissed.

"I love you", he shrugged back his large carefree smile firmly on his face.

I choked violently, just like I did when he dropped that bomb on me after the stupid Convention he dragged me to.

I tensed, "stop saying dumb shit!" I growled at his bright smile.

His smile actually grew, "I'm just saying I love you, just telling the truth, its not my fault if you classify it as dumb shit" he chuckles again.

See! This man was certifiably insane!

No one tells someone that they love them like that!

"Stop it, your emotions are making me sweat" I rolled my eyes, desperately trying to get the heat that was splashing my cheeks to die already.

His smile just seemed to get bigger.

"I'm just telling you my feelings, what's wrong with that?"