[Chapter Fourteen] Mutual

Happy Valentines Day :)

Chapter Fourteen-  Mutual
Bailey's Pov

I waited for him for quite a while, and I was silently freaking out. I don't know what she's going to do, but I was getting anxiety about her knowing. She's thinks I'm some kind of whore sleeping around. Granted it's someone's personal business and what they do is their life, the thought of sleeping with multiple guys and having them touch me that way makes me sick.

I promised him I would eat three times a day, but I don't know if I can do that right now with my stomach all in knots about this.

I was about to go back to my room when he came walking in with a smile on his face, what the hell was he so happy about?

"Hey pretty girl. Want me to grab some food?" he asked me and I looked at him like he was insane.

"Uh what happened?" I asked and he shrugged

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said and went to go grab food.

"What happened?" I asked again

"We will talk about it later, I'll just say that everything is just fine, no need to worry." He told me and I nodded and grabbed something off the tray even though I didn't want to, and took a bite.

We ate lunch and Lacey came to join us, we all went back to the room and just hung out and talked. When she went to therapy he told me what happened with Kylie and I smiled, thank god.

"Wait, why don't you go to therapy as much as everyone else?" I asked

"I've been here longer. I don't need it as much as people who haven't been here that long" he shrugged and my stomach sank a bit

"So you're leaving soon?" I asked softly

"No pretty girl, I'm staying here for a bit longer. No need to worry. Are you tired?" he asked and I nodded. He pulled his shirt over his head and changed into his shorts right in front of men to which I adverted my eyes immediately and turned bright red.

I tried to keep looking away but I couldn't resist a peek, so I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and he was standing there just in his boxers and you could see his tattoos wrapping around his muscled body and I couldn't look away from at first, but as he slid his shorts on I quickly looked down again.

"You going to change?" he asked and I nodded. I grabbed my shorts from earlier that were on my floor and stripped off my denim shorts and slid those on. I pulled my shirt off and went to unclip my bra when I looked over and noticed he was staring at me.

"Turn around!" I yelled and covered my nearly bare top, and when I was satisfied he did so, I pulled my bra off too and grabbed his shirt and slid that on instead of mine.

"Done?" he asked

"Yeah." I said and he turned to say something, but it seemed caught in his throat and he opened his mouth and shut it again before groaning and looking away.

"What?" I asked confused

"I'm a guy." He said and I wrinkled my brows in confusion

"So?" I asked

"Oh dear innocent Bailey." He sighed. And turned back to face me "Guy like seeing beautiful girls in their clothes, it's" he paused and smiled "Very sexy." He finished and I opened my mouth and closed it again, much like he did a minute ago and looked away with a feverous blush on my cheeks

"Oh Bailey gets embarrassed with that word?" he half sang and I refused to look at him he wrapped his arms around me, but I kept mine close as he leaned down "It's a total turn on to see you in that, sexy girl." He said and then laughed when I shot him a glare and pushed him away.

"Come on, Julian, stop teasing me, it's not nice." I looked up at him as I pouted. Jesus, I sounded like a five year old right now. He bit his lip and nodded

"I'll try, I make no promises. But stop doing that." He pointed at me and I was so freaking confused.

I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror and my confusion grew. I looked terrible. This shirt was like five sizes too big and I looked anything but sexy in it. Ugh, that word!

"Bed time." he said and I walked over and he was already laying there when I joined him and curled up against his side. His arms wrapped around me and I was held tight to his chest. He kissed the top of my head and I smiled to myself.

"I know I don't know you well yet, but I would like to if you'll give me the chance. I really like you Bailey." My heart skipped a beat and there were butterflies in my stomach when he said that.

I've never actually liked someone before, not like I felt now, but this is how my mom said that I would feel if it ever did happen. We were closer when I was younger and she always told me to follow my heart and my gut.

"I like you too." I confessed to him and he kissed my temple and I could feel him smiling against my skin.

"I never smile this much."

"Me neither, life wasn't so great after we started growing up. It's nice to feel happy, even if it's only temporary."

"Why temporary?" he asked

"Isn't that part of the deal when going through rehab?" I asked

"Oh, yeah. But it will get better. you won't be angry for long."

"What else will I feel?" I asked a bit scared for the answer

"You'll feel Scared, angry, sad, lost, confused, negative, horrible, dirty and pathetic; like a failure. But you'll also feel happy, accomplished, positive, loved, joy, better. It always gets worse before it gets better, but there is some good news." He said

"Which is?" I asked not feeling so good about this whole thing.

"You already hit rock bottom, and you can only go up from there."