Loss Of Concentration.

*Cookie And Anika Are At Home Together, And Cookie Tries To Distract Anika While She's Filling Out Forms From Empire.*

3rd Person POV

Anika and cookie were at home together. She and her decided to move in together after dating for a year. Everything has been perfect; nearly no arguments, always having fun together, always laughing together. They take care of eachother like siblings. They're so deeply in love, nobody can tear them apart. Lucious judged the both of them like he had done to Jamal once he found out they were seeing each other. But usually, they both would just flip him the bird, and also off holding each others hands.

Anika laid in her and Cookies queen sized bed, on her stomach and filling out A&R paperwork. She hummed to herself, moving her feet. She wore a navy blue tanktop, and dark blue panties.

Cookie watched Anika from the doorway, biting her lip, and holding her camera, zooming right in on her. "Mmm, look at that fine ass woman.." She said into the camera, facing it towards her with anika in the background. "She's over there doing her work forms, but I don't care.." cookie whispered. She walked over to Anika, and playfully asked what she was doing. "Whatcha doing..?" cookie smiled. "What are YOU doing?" Anika asked, looking up at cookie and raising an eyebrow. "Nothing..I just wanna play with this ass a little.." cookie chuckled, and reaching down to grab anikas backside. "Oh my god, I'm trying to fill these out, cookie.." Anika whined. "Mm, you'll be alright.." replied the older woman, chuckling to herself. She grabbed anikas right cheek, and bit her lip at the woman's smooth skin. "I mean how could anyone ignore this beautiful ass..." cookie said, giving the other cheek a nice squeeze. Anika was always slender, and she had nice hips. Cookie always had a hard time breaking her gaze when she saw anika. She wasn't as thick as cookie, but she was defidently slim thick. Perfect for cookie.

"Stop it cooks.." replied anika, looking over her shoulder at cookie. Cookie zoomed the camera in on Anikas ass, and grinned. "Mmm, baby you know you love it.." cookie replied, chuckling. "You always do this.." said anika. "Do you ever complain?" retorted cookie. "Not really..." said anika, slightly giggling.

Cookie grabbed Anika's ass again, and grinned. "Oh my god...just looking at it is turning me on....Mm..." cookie said, biting her lip. Cookie ran her finger down the crack of Anika's panties, and then moved her hand up to grip on the waistline of them. She slowly started to pull them down, and Anika spoke. "We have a meeting tomorrow..! I have to know this stuff and you're gonna ruin it. I can't mess up on these." anika said playfully, but slightly on the serious side. But cookie didn't care, as long as she got the chance to please Anika. "Oh, you can concentrate I'm sure.." cookie replied, continuing to pull down anikas underwear. "Not when you're around.." Anika said, causing cookie to laugh.

Cookie positioned herself behind Anika, so she could get a view of all her assets. She grabbed her left cheek, and squeezed it. She felt wetness producing between her legs, staring at Anika's pink kitten and rosebud. "Mmm, this ass is so beautiful..." cookie said. Anikas continued to try her best to concentrate, but cookie is a hard battle to win against. She always knew the best ways to seduce her. "Cookie, I can't study..." anika whined. "Mm, yes you can baby.." cookie answered back, in a similar tone to mock her.

Cookie spread anikas ass with her free hand, the other holding the camera. "Mm...look at how perfect that is..you're getting me all wet..." cookie whispered, licking her lips as anika giggled. "Cookie stop I need to finish these..." anika begged. Cookie still didn't quit. "You'll be alright baby.." Cookie smoothly replied. "Your sexy ass won't get distracted.." cookie continued. She licked her middle finger, and placed it on Anika's rosebud, and then slid it down to graze her folds. "Oh my god...do you see this?" she replied, looking into the camera she was holding. Cookie leaned down, and kissed Anika's left cheek. She then stuck out her tongue, And gave a deep and slow lick onto Anika's rosebud. "Oh my god cookie, I need to know this stuff- Mm.." anika replied, cutting herself off with a slight moan once she felt cookies warm tongue. Cookie grinned to herself, and gave about 5 more slow licks. Anika's mouth widened, and she shook her head. Cookie pulled away, bit her lip, and smacked Anika's left ass cheek 10 times. She then rose back up onto her knees, and continued to touch and feel all over her lover's ass. "Mm, I love this ass..you make all the other hoes jealous, baby.." said cookie seductively, causing anika to chuckle and look over her shoulder at her a single time. Cookie rubbed her middle finger onto Anika's fleshy kitten a single time, and bit her lip. "I'm so lucky to have your sexy Ass..." cookie chuckled. Cookie leaned back down, and gave another deep and slow lick onto Anika's rosebud again. She then slid her head onto Anika's ass, and smiled to herself. Cookie then licked along her cheeks, and went back to her rosebud. She licked it for a longer time, and Anika let out a slight moan. Anika licked her lips, and cookie pulled away and smirked. "Getting any work done up there?" she asked. Anika playfully rolled her eyes. "Not a thing.." she replied, causing cookie to laugh. "Shake it for me baby.." cookie said to her. "No..!" Anika shrieked. "Please baby shake it for the camera.." cookie said. Anika's groaned, and shook her ass while cookie watched with a smile on her face. "Damn...look at that pretty kitty.." cookie whispered to herself. Cookie rubbed her middle finger in between the lips of Anika's kitten. Up and down and up and down she went, causing anika to slightly turn to her side and let out a moan. She then used her thumb to rub up and down her folds. "Mm look, she's enjoying it. Laid there trying to act like she wasn't.." cookie said. Cookie then unexpectedly entered her finger into Anika, and slowly pumped in and out of her. "Mm. Look at that perfect p*ssy..." cookie whispered. "Ah...Mm..cookie.." moaned Anika, biting her lip and closing her eyes. Cookie pulled out her finger, and Anika looked over her shoulder. Cookie pulled Anika's underwear down further. "Spread those cheeks baby.." cookie playfully said, as anika attempted to spread her legs more. She wasn't in the mood to stop cookie any more. "Mm...look at that.." said cookie to the camera. She entered her finger back into anika, and continued to pump at a constant pace. "No paperwork for you tonight, sexy..." cookie whispered. "No paperwork whatsoever. Ah...it just feels so good...Mm..nngh.." moaned Anika. "Mm...yeah?" asked cookie seductively. "Mm...a fat ass and a fat p*ssy..." moaned cookie quietly. "Mm, cookie don't stop.." moaned anika. Cookie removed her finger, and then rubbed Anika's rosebud in a circular motion. "This little tight ass of yours." cookie whispered. "Well, I guess I'll let you get back to that boring ass work you were doing.." cookie said, removing her hands, licking her finger, and getting up. Anika looked over at her, she really didn't want cookie to leave, or to stop. She didn't know what to say. "Cooks." anika finally said, right before she let out a loud yawn. Cookie turned to face her. "Yeah?" she asked. Anika turned to face her, and bit her lip. "Come put me to bed, baby.." anika winked. Cookie felt her blood rushing, and she quickly nodded, and ran over to jump into the bed, getting in top of anika and kissing down her chest before moving down to her kitten. She devoured and made love to her until dawn..

END

I Had To Keep Boo Boo Cookie Alive. people Have Been Wanting Me to Write Another Oneshot About Them.