a.37••

1 month later...

                                      No matter what Namjoon did or say Ami refuses to be with him any longer. She still hasn't found out that he was the one who killed Yoongi and sadly she may never know the truth. She still blames herself for not doing anything but Byeol and Hoseok was there to lend her a guiding hand.

Eventually Ami divorced NamJoon, as mad as he was about that he decided to simply leave her be. He fled the country taking his daughter with him, they settled themselves in the states hoping to just get away with all the chaos he created.

Back home in Korea, Ami still didn't really know what to do with the will. She didn't know how to run a company which has no knowledge of and Byeol was still too young to take over so Jimin had taken control, but did have to give the rest of the company to the child.

Daegu City
8:35pm

                                     She stared at him wondering when will he be waking up. She poked his cheeks to see if he could react to it, still nothing.  She sighs lifting up his shirt to see the wound that had been created.

"At least you're breathing normally mister.." she says caressing his soft black locks.

She didn't do much, she stared at him wondering when he'll wake up because she had a lot to tell him. At least she was there to save his life, he could've died right there but luckily she had operated in him to get the pistol out of his chest, and was able to get his heart pumping fully well.

                                       Rain finally began tickling the window screen till it became like a roaring thunderstorm. She loved the rain, the smell of the gloomy air made her day simple and sleepy. She stared at the man for awhile before heading out to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

                                       Few hours later she had heard heavy footsteps walking around the room and she dropped her sandwich to head back upstairs, opened the door to see the man fully awake. He was panting hard holding his chest tightly, still feeling the pain.

                                         He looked up to see a pale, golden locks with blue eye contact girl staring at him without any emotion on her face.

                                      He didn't know what to say or what to do, he gulped still trying to release a sentence out of his lips.

"Hello mister.." she spoke up waving her hand.

                                      He scanned her appearance, wearing simple white dress that matches her fair skin. "Um..wh-what happened to me? Wh-where am I?"

"I was passing by around mansan-dong street to meet my grandmother..I heard a gunshot, I saw you laying helpless on the floor so I dragged you to my grandmothers place. It wasn't far from where you lived so she also was the one who gave you medicine. But basically I'm the one who saved your life..you're welcome" she giggled.

"Do you remember what happened?" She asked.

                                   He shook his head, actually he doesn't remember much except someone shot him and his face still was familiar yet doesn't know the name of the man. And for some reason he felt like he needed to go back and find this girl, but he doesn't remember her name.

"I..I don't um.."

"It's okay take your time, I've found out you have an illness...you were going to die soon. But luckily my grandmothers medicine has subsided the virus inside your body. So you can live quite a normal life .." she softly says fiddling with a red ribbon.

                                      That part he remembers, but people that were dear to him he just couldn't seem to remember their names. "Tha-thanks ..." he says not sure what else to say.

"Mmm~ I'm Cho Lucy by the way" she smiled taking a seat on the chair.

"Min Yoongi.. nice to meet you" he says.

The whole day, they had gotten to know each other, what they like and dislikes what they do for a living and surprisingly he had never met a witch before. She did look like someone who can lure any men with her looks and spells and Yoongi already is captivated by her.

"Do you remember where you live?" She suddenly ask while she watched him slurp noodles.

"Somewhere ..in the city? I'm not sure. I feel like I should go see someone but I don't know who that person is." He sighs.

She had realize that he had lost some parts of his memory because of the illness. But she knows he'll get better in the days ahead yet needs to watch him since he's still in bad shape.

                                        There really wasn't much to do other than to sit on the couch while they watch different types of shows. He felt comfortable with her but feels nothing.

"Um..is it possible if I could take a shower?"

"Yeah, but I'm sorry I don't have any clothes with you. I'll wash it up and have it dry cleaned while you're cleaning yourself" she says.

                                       He heads to the bathroom, discarding his clothes and dumps them outside. She takes it and goes to the other side of the house to wash his clothes while he showers. He took a really long bath which she worried if he had fallen or hurt himself but never really knocked to see if he's fine.

                                        With the clothes finally washed up and dried really fast. She laid the rest on the bed. He comes out of the bathroom still wet ruffling his black locks, but she never was fazed by his body, well she didn't really care.

"Your clothes are in the bedroom" she pointed munching on some chips.

"Thanks" he says going inside to get changed. Once done they had dinner together, and pretty much continued to watch shows while they simply became friends.
________________
••CUTT~~
-sorry it's a boring chapter -.-